Funko POP! Chat :)

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
There are many threads for questions about steelbook values and rarities/exclusives and just chatter.

I think we should have one for Funko Pop Vinyls. :happy:

Post here any questions you have about certain exclusives, ones you want, or have.

Let's discuss anything POP related maybe even your dream pop list.

Attachments

• POP.jpg
    POP.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 682
Last edited:
Anyone brought from Popcultcha especially if your in uk?

Just wondering what their packaging is like and if there customs friendly? Only brought 1 x Shane walsh walking dead pop at just under £10 & them approx. £8 shipping fee so should be ok and ive read an item limit is £15 excluding postage costs.

Quite new to buying these , Just wanted to know if people took theres out or kept them in the boxes .

All the ones if got so far ive removed from the boxes .

Welcome @Bubbles !!!
Everyone has their own way of displaying these... But personally, I take them out of the box (Except for my rare exclusives / chases).

What ones have you picked up so far?

• Thanks
Reactions: Bubbles
Welcome @Bubbles !!!
Everyone has their own way of displaying these... But personally, I take them out of the box (Except for my rare exclusives / chases).

What ones have you picked up so far?

Thanks @kaw

Just a few at the mo , Ren and stimpy and a few rick and morty ones , started out getting them for the kids as they seem to mad on them haha , they have mainly FNAF and my little pony .

After seeing whats available there are now so many that im after .

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
I keep mine in the box, but mainly because it makes stacking and displaying a bunch easier. I'm not against opening them though.

• Thanks
Reactions: Bubbles and kaw
Quite new to buying these , Just wanted to know if people took theres out or kept them in the boxes .

All the ones if got so far ive removed from the boxes .

When I first started, I had them all out of the boxes but I also kept the empty boxes because I knew I was going to run out of space. I say let them breathe for a while, have fun with them, then place them back in the box when you need to stack them.

• Thanks
Reactions: Bubbles
Whats happened to this section? Seamed like it was quite a popular section beforehand but now hasnt had a post for over a year:wow:

HELLO to all funko addicts

Has anyone considered the possibility of making GB of FUNKOS from US stores?

I am part of a very large community of funk collectors in Spain and I think we could have a constant flow of purchases.

Any admin to treat it?

Can you help me @Wreck ???

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233
HELLO to all funko addicts

Has anyone considered the possibility of making GB of FUNKOS from US stores?

I am part of a very large community of funk collectors in Spain and I think we could have a constant flow of purchases.

Any admin to treat it?

Can you help me @Wreck ???
Hello mate, Im not sure if theres the following on here anymore for pops as these sections really dont seem to get many posts anymore.

There is always this section mate if you are looking for help from a fellow Ninja.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/ninjas-helping-ninjas.52695/

Ive recently started collecting thme myself and would love for these sections to become popular again :rofl::rofl::thumbs:

Hi @Robles
Advice please.
I usually get my Funko pops from zavvi, which while they take their time as coming from USA are well packed.
However they seem to be slightly cheaper on amazon uk.
Any thoughts on which is the better retailer?
I am in the uk and while zavvi have sent there pops from USA I have so far never been hit with import charges etc. And amazon I don’t know if they have issues with sourcing
Thanks

Hey @snow flake
Most of the POPS that I get are from PIAB/Zavvi and most as you said do come direct from there warehouse in SHEPHERDSVILLE, but then there has been on a few occasions that they are held in the UK warehouse.
I've seen on social media that there is sometimes packing problems but with all the ones I've had, I can honestly say that I've never had a problem and they have always been well packed.
Amazon, on the other hand, has been a little hit and miss for the ones I've had from them and a few have had to be returned, there packaging is normally just a box with either very little to no protection inside.
Plus Amazon is quite limited on the Pops that they do carry so to be honest the only time I tend to get from them is if PIAB/Zavvi have sold out and Amazon happen to have it.
The only real plus to Amazon is that delivery is normally very quick compared to the others :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: snow flake