Funko POP! On Sale Alerts/Price Drop/Sales

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Other items on sale as well-browse here

10925833-1394039386-428783.jpg

Now that is BOGOF, not putting them up and then doing it. Well spotted

Messed around with the basket a bit and it looks like you can add another two BOGOF Pops for an extra tenner. Only works if you have Jack and Zero in there and cancels out if you try and add any more than four in total. I doubt this will last for long, seems to be an overlap of the offers on those two figures and will likely be corrected soon.
upload_2015-3-6_1-2-36.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
I have been to a couple Barnes & Noble stores w/in the last few days and they're clearancing several Pop figures at 50% off in-store. Saw mainly Magic figures, but others were Ghostbusters, Walking Dead, True Blood, E.T., Breaking Bad, Star Wars, a few random Disney and a few others. I picked up the Alien from well... Alien :thumbs:

Hey guys, Hot Topic is doing their Multi-Annual "Hot Cash" promotion right now. Discounts are based on a certain amount of money spent. They do ship internationally as well. Here's the codes:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429797622.944052.jpg

I think there might be one more code (Spend $120 & get $60 off), but I'd have to find it. If anyone needs it, just PM me and I'll go look for it.

If you have ANY questions, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.