G.I. Joe: Retaliation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
G.I. Joe: Retaliation Blu-ray SteelBook
Blufans has decided not to include the release in their Blufans Exclusive (BE) line,
so the release is not going to carry the BE #7 sticker. UP is still BE#7.

However, the release is still going to be partially marketed by Blufans, which is similar to Elite Squad MB Blufans. The release is now Limited 500 with a booklet and a full, numbered slip.

GROUP BUY, NOW LIVE, HERE - https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/35295/

View attachment 43078
GJ1.jpg

Other pictures:
GJ2.jpg

GJ3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, really?! C'mon Kevin work your magic and get this release cancelled!!

Blu Fans releases need to be worldwide exclusives.

It's what we all :drool: and have come to expect.

Technically, Jack Reacher isn't a worldwide exclusive either but the Blufans version is the best one to have.

I say we give them a shot and see what they come up with :thumbs:

Reactions: NazguL66
Wow, I know I'm new to collecting steels but it seems like these blufans are popping up all over the place. Who am I kidding though, I will still be anxiously waiting for the gb to start :D .

Blufans has decided not to include GI JOE in their Blufans Exclusive (BE) line, so the release is not going to carry the BE #7 sticker. UP is still BE#7.
However, the release is still going to be partially marketed by Blufans, which is similar to Elite Squad MB Blufans. The release is now Limited 500 with a booklet and a slip.

Last edited:
Blufans has decided not to include GI JOE in their Blufans Exclusive (BE) line, so the release is not going to carry the BE #7 sticker. UP is still BE#7.
However, the release is still going to be partially marketed by Blufans, which is similar to Elite Squad MB Blufans. The release is now Limited 500 with a booklet and a slip but the slip is not numbered.

I'll take one with the slip:D:cool:

With such a limited amount, Im sure the amount allocated to HDN will not be as big as the past two Blufans steels. How many do you think you will get for the GB?

Thanks for the intel updates on this Kevin, invaluable stuff.

Limited 500, now your talking. ES may just have to be cut loose afterall.

If it is limited to just 500, what sort of allocation would you be likely to secure?