Game of Thrones: The Complete 1st Season (Collector’s Edition) [USA]

MrsRobinson

Premium Supporter
Jan 24, 2012
GameOfThrones_S1_Collectors_01.jpg

Source: http://www.westeros.org/GoT/News/Entry/6503/

"HBO has sent out a press release unveiling the existence of Game of Thrones: The Complete 1st Season Collector’s Edition, which will be hitting shelves on November 20th, just in time for the holidays!"
Order Date: October 16, 2012

"The beautiful collector’s box set is designed with the sigils of the four main houses and comes with a premium dragon egg paperweight, a Blu-ray bonus disc of season two, episode one, as well as all of the bonus materials and interactive features from the original DVD and BD releases for only $99.97."

Last edited by a moderator:
So not worth it... like $60 for the dragon egg paperweight

If you wanna spend that money might as well go for the bush 1st press stark/targaryen

Yea. The true collector's edition is the one with the bush head in it. However, you can combine the bush head edition with the egg and box since the cover and edition coming with the egg is the same.

I didn't know about the bush head so at first when I read it here
I though there was a similar release to this one but instead of an egg there is a chopped off head of Bush in it. :p
But have figured it out now and went and checked my BluRay to see what version I have and fortunately
I have the edition with the Bush head. :D
I might get this one too tho.