GB - Cowboys & Aliens (Blu-ray Steelbook SE Box) [Germany]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Just a heads up that i will be offering a GB for this title . As soon as mor Info is availiable i will post it.... ... Shipping should be 6,50 Euro could be higher though since the weight, will have to check it out ...

Price is at this moment 67 Euros. It might not stay at this price , i think it is according to how many they sell in a certain timeframe, so if they are selling good im sure the price will go up , if not it may go down.

Thanks to Justintime2K for the original post .

Take care
John

View attachment 4671

List

1. Wiggy
2. Elena-
3. VRob98- HOLD !!

Last edited by a moderator:
regular release will be 13 january on amazon.de , none street date for this edition , I'll wait for it before come in GB

regular release will be 13 january on amazon.de , none street date for this edition , I'll wait for it before come in GB

it would proberbly be cheaper for you to get on the wagon due to shipping, since i will be shipping you other stuff... its just an idea from me.

Take care
John

it would proberbly be cheaper for you to get on the wagon due to shipping, since i will be shipping you other stuff... its just an idea from me.

Take care
John

You're right but amazon take money day before shipment , I have more time to decide ;)

John don't worry with me , it was for my friend but he has change is mind , you know my recent events and my financial status , if it's late to get off I honour my word with you
thanks

I've sent the payment John, please let me know if you already ship it :)

Thanks for your help

Elena

Reactions: Masterblaster
Hi John, I've sent you PM yesterday please check for it :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.