GB- Mass Effect 3 Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
GB - Mass Effect 3 Collection (Future Shop Exclusive G1 Steelbook)

Hey guys,

Figured I'd do a group buy for this title. This is a Future Shop Exclusive, G1 and can hold 5 discs.

You can either chose the Regular Edition of the XBOX 360 or PS3 or Collector edition, your decision.

Anyways, here's the beast:

2u720w0.png

Price for the XBOX 360/PS3 Game: $69 CAD (taxes in)

bf100i.jpg
243oifb.jpg

Price for the Collector Edition (XBOX 360/PS3): $92 CAD (taxes in)

450px-N7_Collector%27s_Edition_Contents.png

Shipping price will depend on location but should cost around $22 worldwide (Airmail), unless you're in the US and it'll cost a little less (with tracking).

There are 20 spots available. I have seen the steelbook in the flesh and it looks amazing. The store close to my place only received 12 copies, all of them were mint for once, but at the same time some of them are probably already reserved for other customers. So I guess I'll be able to sort out 5 copies per store, and there are 4 stores in my direct area.

I'm going to be driving all around for you guys, and I won't make a penny on the releases themselves, so any tip to help me pay for gas and everything will be greatly appreciated.

1 copy per member, sorry but this is very limited.

New Rule for my group buys: PAYPAL GIFT only! I'm sorry but due to certain recent events, I won't be accepting regular paypal, UNLESS you choose a shipping method with tracking and/or signature confirmation.

Enjoy!

- chipvideo x 1 CE PS3
- VRoB98 x 1 CE PS3
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited:
Reactions: VRob98 and ocielz
I doubt it my friend, it only comes as a pre-order bonus. Future Shop will probably sell the steelbook by itself on clearance in a year or so, and you'll end up with customers returns and damaged stock only lol!

Damn that sucks, its too expensive for it right now:( it'll end up being around $100.00 total for the special edition and Steelbook shipped. I'll stick with my order from amazon. Thanks anyways biscuit, but if you happen to get just the steelbook later on, don't forget about me Compadre;)

Can you tell me what the difference in the CE and normal version is please my friend.

Also is the PS3 also a G1?

Thanks for the info...and great GB here....

Take care
john

Hey John,

These are the contents of the CE:

The Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition includes the following bonuses:
A 70 page hardcover art book with illustrations from the development team.
A limited edition copy of Mass Effect: Invasion with unique cover art.
A premium N7 fabric patch.
Exclusive 4x6 lithographic print featuring a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork of the SR-2 Alliance Normandy.
A number of free Downloadable Content packs:
N7 Arsenal Pack: Contains the N7 Valiant Sniper Rifle, N7 Crusader Shotgun, N7 Hurricane SMG, and N7 Eagle Pistol.
A Robotic Dog: A faithful sidekick to keep you company on board the Normandy.
Squadmate Alternate Outfit Pack: New outfits for Ashley, Kaidan, James Vega, and Liara T'Soni.
N7 Hoodie: Outfit item for Shepard while onboard the Normandy.
From Ashes: An additional downloadable mission and character.
Free digital soundtrack.
An Xbox LIVE Normandy prop for your Avatar. (Xbox 360 Only)
A collection of forum and social badges, avatars, and perks.
A premium metal case featuring commemorative artwork of both male and female versions of Commander Shepard.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.