GB(Masterblaster)- Begin Again - NOVA Exclusive #3 Steelbook

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hi gals and guys,

I have decided to offer a Groupbuy for this Title coming out of Korea from the Retailer NOVA MEDIA .

This GB is here to HELP people who cannot and/or donnot want to go through the hassle of ordering or importing the steelbook.

This GB is NOT to be used as a secondary source to obtain copies for sale or trade , for this purpose you can use the website.

If you want to join then I do expect you to honor your commitment. I cannot accept any drop outs due to my obligation to the Retailer.

Please state what version of the Steelbook you would like (as soon as it is known) and from where you are (where it should be shipped too).

zkmazrus.jpg

Thanks to NOVA for the Picture !!

Package: TBD

Release: March 2015

The Price for this GB will be divided amoung all GB members (amount of steelbooks) meaning a person wanting only 1 steelbook will be less then someone wanting 3. Please keep this in mind when making your requests. This GB fee can be waviered at any time by myself.

Price will look something like this (this is only an example as there are various variables that I cannot influence) :

Steelbook ($) + shipping from KR to me (x$) + impor tax (divided amoung all SBs) + $3 for my time and work (per steelbook) + shipping to you (x$)

Combined shipping is always welcomed and can be requested.

Just remember - once you have joined you have committed yourself to the purchase. ANY member (does not matter from where) that gets on the list ist REQIRED to stay on the list , your copies will be bought with my money and I will want my money back . EVEN if another GB is opened your Commitment to my GB you should fulfill. IF you CHOOSE to drop out , rest assured I WILL NOT service you here or anywhere else again ! I don't have the funds to be putting out for members who do not seriously want to participate

VERY IMPORTANT- YOU are responsible for keeping on top of your post not me. Please for this reason do "Watch this Thread" any changes will be made here.

Take care
John

UPDATE : HERE ARE THE AVAILABLE VERSIONS !!!

1. Fullslip with OST
2. Lenti with OST
3. Quarterslip A - with Gift
4. Quarterslip B - with Gift

jbd9igi6.jpg

Last edited:
Quarterslip A - with Gift
1 copy to the U.S. please
Can you hold copy please to combine shipping with other GB's?
TY John

Last edited:
Reactions: Masterblaster
1 x cada opción ... (1/4, lenti, lleno de deslizamiento), si sería posible, gracias!
( cancell it, please!)

Last edited: