NovaMedia GB NOVA CHOICE #14 <Alice Through the Looking Glass> Steelbook [WORLDWIDE]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015

ALICE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS ONE-CLICK NC#14 NOVAMEDIA

Untitled-1.png

One Click - $107.10 plus ship
Single Editions - $53.55 plus ship

Gifts : Pet Slip, Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover

Release Date : 10th March 2017

DIRECT SHIPPING OPTION FROM NOVAMEDIA/KR AVAILABLE to both International and US Members. Please indicate direct ship along or ship from HUB with your request. Ship from HUB will be slightly cheaper for members residing in the US or with a US shipping address.

International members: unless combining requests should choose direct ship to save a considerable amount on postage fees.

Prices & Details

1) Steelbook Singles $53.55 each (Lenticular Slip/ Full Slip ) - $107.10 One click - Nova Retail Cost including HDN and PP fees.
2) One Click Limited to 100 Only for HDN (One Click Price $98+HDN GB fees+PP fees)
3) Only applies to HUB based requests: Shipping from Korea to me $? (Divided by Total Copies, 1 Click counts as 3 copies)
4) Shipping Varies (Calculated Actual USPS Priority Mail for US, Tracked and Insured for $50; First Class International for ROW Orders with tracking, Insurance Optional). Direct ship is same cost as what you would pay on Novamedia webstore plus PP fees.
5) HDN GB Fee $2 per Steelbook
7) Packaging fee $3.00 for first steel and $1 thereafter for HUB based ship. Direct ship flat processing fee of $3 per box.
6) Paypal Fee 5%
7) Payment is due on February 15th 2017 by 6 PM Central Standard Time for Invoice 1 which is when the GB will close. Any unpaid orders will be cancelled and banned from my future GB's
8) If you need to purchase insurance for your package it will be at an extra charge. Please let me know if you would like to do so when you pay for Invoice 1 and I will include that amount on Invoice 2. Tracking is free and provided with all packages.
9) Invoice 2 will be out when I receive/pack the goods and determine the charges based on shipping cost from HUB to destination plus any insurance fees (if requested). If Direct Ship you will only have one invoice.

Order Limit, Total 4 copies per member in any combination.

x1 Lenti to the israel, please
Please cheapest price shipping with tracking number
direct shipping
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Aniv