GB- Saint Seiya PS3 Steelbook (Micromania France Exclusive) (G2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys,

Figured I'd do a group buy for this title. This is a France Worldwide Exclusive G2 and I've been able to source some copies of the steelbook by itself! Yeah, just the steelbook! The game is NOT Included!

I know lots of you can manage to buy the game cheaper so this is the perfect opportunity to get the steelbook without having to cough up 70 Euros + shipping from Europe, without having to deal with a PAL game (yeah I'm talking to you XBOX 360 players in North America).

Anyways, here's the beast:

saintseiya1.jpg

saintseiya2y.jpg

saintseiya3.jpg

I'm going to source these at cost. The steelbook itself is 20 Euros and shipping is 24 Euros for 8 copies, so basically my cost is 23 Euros for each copy. I won't charge you an extra penny on top of the price, and I'll apply the same for shipping fees, but of course any tip is welcome.

Shipping worldwide will cost $11 (that covers bubble wrap, box and CanadaPost fees) for 1 copy, and for my lucky North American users, shipping 2 of them is the same price (yeah, that's some serious combined shipping :hilarious: ).

There's a limit of 8 copies,. I'm obviously keeping 1 copy for myself, so there are 7 copies available at the moment.

And since I want to make as many people happy as I can, the limit is 2 copies per member!

The only remaining question is now... who wants in? :rolleyes:

The list:

01) Awkward PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
02) MayFlower PAID WITH TIP!
03) Jericho PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
04) Horhay PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
05) Horhay PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!
06) *anonymous* (special arrangement)
07) Masterblaster PAID WITH TIP!
08) FanOfGaming (replaced with another steel) PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED!

They are on their way :scat:

RESERVE LIST:

09) me :joy:
10) theboysact PAID WITH TIP!
11) Mikkeli
12) chipvideo
13) chipvideo
14) punit
15) fishcp2

MARCH 22nd UPDATE:

They are here woohoo!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
me me me LOL from USA..reserved for the best minty condition if possible... :)

I love to have my first transaction with you buddy :)

Reactions: biscuitnoir
Careful biscuitnoir, i had members on here flame me for inviting an optional tip. Hope you dont get the same treatment.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Ok they are on their way. Everybody on the list has one, including you Jericho.

I have received notice of shipment a couple of hours ago.

Sorry for not answering sooner but I was swamped with work the past 3/4 days.

I'll be sending you guys messages for the payment.

Thank you!

Reactions: Jericho
No more for me Mehdi? btw, i'm also looking for the DVD complete collection!

I'll put you on the reserve list buddy. My buddy only received 10 copies, but knowing him like I do, he'll probably message me soon saying he received 10 more. Hell he messaged me telling me he found Deus Ex and Crysis 2 Nano and sent them with the Saint Seiya order. Don't worry, he'll find more, we just need to be patient.

And if I wasn't so sure, I wouldn't have given my own copy to a friend here :p

Reactions: dawei
Good news guys, the steelbooks are here and it looks absolutely phenomenal in the flesh! Mat finish and Seiya's armor's elements are super shiny, just like the guns on the Darkness II steelbook!

I've shot a video of the unboxing so you guys can have a closer look! :scat:

Thanks. so it has the BLING BLING effect :)

Good news guys, the steelbooks are here and it looks absolutely phenomenal in the flesh! Mat finish and Seiya's armor's elements are super shiny, just like the guns on the Darkness II steelbook!

I've shot a video of the unboxing so you guys can have a closer look! :scat:

Status
Not open for further replies.