GB Soul Calibur 5 XBOX 360/PS3 Steelbook (France Exclusive) (G1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys,

Figured I'd do a group buy for this title. This is a France/Spain Exclusive G1 and I've been able to source some copies of the steelbook by itself! Yeah, just the steelbook! The game is NOT Included!

I know lots of you can manage to buy the game cheaper so this is the perfect opportunity to get the steelbook without having to cough up 70 Euros + shipping from Europe, without having to deal with a PAL game (yeah I'm talking to you XBOX 360 players in North America).

Anyways, here's the beast:

ev8lkx.jpg

I'm going to source these at cost. The steelbook itself is 20 Euros and shipping is 15 Euros for 5 copies, so basically my cost is 23 Euros for each copy. I won't charge you an extra penny on top of the price, and I'll apply the same for shipping fees, but of course any tip is welcome.

Shipping worldwide will cost $11 (that covers bubble wrap, box and CanadaPost fees) for 1 copy, and for my lucky North American users, shipping 2 of them is the same price (yeah, that's some serious combined shipping :hilarious: ).

There's a limit of 11 copies, I have 6 in hands and I paid for 5 extras. I'm obviously keeping 1 copy for myself, so there are 10 copies available at the moment.

And since I want to make as many people happy as I can, the limit is 2 copies per member!

The only remaining question is now... who wants in? :rolleyes:

In Hands:

01) me (PAID, duh :hilarious: )
02) FanOfGaming PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED
03) RobertJoseph17 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED
04) RobertJoseph17 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED
05) chipvideo PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED
06) chipvideo PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED

RESERVE LIST 1:

07) VRob98 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED
08) VRob98 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED
09) Awkward PAID WITH TIP
10) Masterblaster PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED
11) shadk27 PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED

There you go:

RESERVE LIST 2:

12) jbsolo PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED
13) Leshita PAID WITH TIP AND SHIPPED
14) Mikkeli
15) Bigman

Last edited by a moderator:
You got them :)

I already have 6 copies in here guys, so I'll ship them whenever you pay.

Here they are:

And yeah, they are beauties!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blu-steel
I'd like x2 please biscuit. :)

(Incidentally the price on the Collector's Edition of the game is now down to £44.99 in the UK)

Last edited:
Np mate, thanks! :)

(I wasn't sure until I saw the unboxing vid and then it was :drool: lol)

Last edited:
And Ithought I had answered yesterday, when I thanked. Must have gotten sidetracked , I'd love one please

Thanks a lot

John

Status
Not open for further replies.