Gears Of War 3 (XBox 360 Steelbook) [UK]

Mar 5, 2011
London
Looks like the final outing for Gears is getting a steelbook.
Shopto.net has all the versions avalible to pre-order
...here
XB2GE12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: apsmith21
g3sb.jpg

Ok, so got this today...region free! Played on my U.S. console...slight dent in right front of cover, but couldn't capture a good pic. I wasn't super hyped on the cover, but I'm a huge Gears fan and this is the only SB for it...but I must say...I'm lovin' the inside artwork.

Reactions: darczap
I don't need the game, just the steelbook. My guess is that you wouldn't trade just the steelbook. Thanks though.
spawnshop, there are 2 steels for this, the UK one (it has the xbox 360 stripe across the top and the rating logo), and the Futureshop Canada one (all black, no logos). Just making you aware if you have a preference. Also, the inside is the same on both...see my pic above.

Reactions: spawnshop
spawnshop, there are 2 steels for this, the UK one (it has the xbox 360 stripe across the top and the rating logo), and the Futureshop Canada one (all black, no logos). Just making you aware if you have a preference. Also, the inside is the same on both...see my pic above.

Thanks....If I have to pick one, I'd prefer the Canada one.

Thanks....If I have to pick one, I'd prefer the Canada one.
I don't know if you'll have to get the whole game or not, depends if a member here can help. FYI, this game is region free, so if you order from shopto, the game will work...just contact them before you order and special request better packaging. My steelbook was pretty dented to ****, so now I have to ship that back to get another...gonna be a long process.

Reactions: spawnshop
Just to keep you all updated there's 3 gears of war steelbook one from italy I think and it's a jumbo and you can fit all the gears games in the case

I finally picked one of these up for my own copy of GEARs3 :)
Nice book. Would have liked a G2, but it is still awesome.

Now I still gotta find that jumbo SB, or at least the first 2 realeases....