General Poster Discussion & last purchased

Apr 2, 2009
General Poster Talk and Share your Latest Purchases!

Last edited by a moderator:
You bet!! :thumbs: EBeans is an unparalleled resource for art/poster collecting!

but the people selling there are odd, they think just because an item sold for x dollars then it always has to go up in price, which is not always the case sometimes these things actually go down because the value decreases but don't tell that to anyone selling there

but the people selling there are odd, they think just because an item sold for x dollars then it always has to go up in price, which is not always the case sometimes these things actually go down because the value decreases but don't tell that to anyone selling there
I didn't mean that you have to buy there! I meant that it provides great information on the price trends and the versions available, etc.:thumbs:... and I have had some great buys there, actually. Just like anywhere else, you have to be on your toes, and avoid the yahoos, and the crazies and you'll be fine!:D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bluray hunter
Some of my other purcheses from Wondercon (that I am just now cataloging!)
Marko Manev exclusive Star Wars print for Wondercon:
Signed 6/150
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: bigballas01
Interesting dilemma...I ran out of 24x36 Picturesque Portfolio sleeves, so I went to Jerry's Artorama site to get more...only to find them sold out. The worst part is - it says they won't be back in stock until NEXT YEAR!!!!!
image.jpeg

I looked and looked. I finally found some on Amazon.ca from 3rd party sellers. ( fingers crossed that they come through). If you need some - that is the place.

Reactions: blumaster and mllNY