Release date: March 30th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi.com
Notes: Limited to 2,500 copies.

11045211-1416503200-339136.jpg

11045211-1416564689-706077.jpg

Last edited:
I'll wait for a huge price drop on this one. Reminds me of place beyond the pines

The asking rate for this at the moment is high,I will wait for the price drop to kick in before making a purchase...

Last edited:
A little too much silver on silver action going on. Hopefully they emboss it to make it stand out properly. :thumbs:

Is that release date correct? Firstly, it's a Sunday, and secondly it's NEXT Sunday! Way to give us time to budget, Zavvi! As if the next four weeks aren't packed enough as it is! #MoneyGrabbers #Greedy #NoConsideration

Total Bloody travesty!!!!

Anyone who knows one iota about James Brown will see right through this rubbish.

The truth about James Brown's (troubled to say the least) life cannot be found in this film for the cheap cliche and pastiche mythology it weaves in lieu of the real story.

The Godfather of Soul deserved better MUCH BETTER!!!

Reactions: SaberTooth
Total Bloody travesty!!!!

Anyone who knows one iota about James Brown will see right through this rubbish.

The truth about James Brown's (troubled to say the least) life cannot be found in this film for the cheap cliche and pastiche mythology it weaves in lieu of the real story.

The Godfather of Soul deserved better MUCH BETTER!!!

So... you won't be pre-ordering this? :giggle: