[Give-away] Lordpercy's Charity

Apr 1, 2013
London
I hope this is OK but mod's feel free to delete if not!

So, I want to run a small give-away but with a Charity slant!

This Sunday, I'll be taking part in a Charity 5-a-side football tournament, raising funds in aid of Action for Children http://www.actionforchildren.org.uk/

The tournament is taking place at Millwall F.C’s The Den (Zampa Road, London SE16 3LN) from 9.30am and, if anyone would be interested in seeing an overweight and out of shape fellow collector attempt to reclaim his youth in aid of this excellent charity, tickets are available on the door for £5

Alternatively, If you would be interested in making a donation, however small, to Action for Children please visit my teams Just Giving page at: https://www.justgiving.com/BFIFootball

On to the giveaway - I’ll be offering a copy of the BFI steelbook release of Seven Samurai from my own collection

To take part in this give-away simply like this post - donations are not necessary to take part, but if you would like to make a contribution towards this excellent and worthwhile charity, no matter how small, then it would be very much appreciated

The closing date to take part in the giveaway is midnight (GMT) on Thursday 22nd May and I will drawn a winner using a random number generator and will cover the costs of postage wherever you are in the world

Good luck everyone

Steve
(Lordpercy)

Donated a fiver towards it mate

Best of luck tomorrow :)

(I'll share the donation page on Facebook now to help get some more donations in)

Reactions: Lordpercy
Thanks everyone :) and huge thanks for the donation bigrob - just shows what an awesome community HDN is - you guys rock :scat:

Heading off soon but if anyone is interested I'll try and put some updates in during the day on twitter @Lt_Starbuck

So, we made it through to the quarter finals but were eventually knocked out by a really good side but I'm proud of my team

It was a very enjoyable day and hopefully, between all the teams that took part, we've raised a nice sum of money for Action for Children :oohyeah:

I can't walk today however :emb: - but totally worth it!

Thanks everyone for you support and especially huge thanks to Brokenaurora, Spass, Hubmuswell and Vurt for donating along with Bigrob

Our team photo from the day has been added to the JustGiving page so if you want a free laugh, I'm the fat, very grey haired goalie!

Turns out that I tore a muscle in my thigh and severely strained another so have basically been of my feet for the past week or so - note to self to warm up better before next years event

Thanks again everyone - HDN members :scat:

Ok a little later than planned but locking this down now with 27 members in the draw - in alphabetical order, they are:

AnubisNefer
Asopp
bigrob
Brokenauora
Charleybusko
claudius181991
Futurhythm
HUBMUSWELL
Jaws finatic
Jonnie123
Kuzco
MandJ