Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Release date: 2012-07-25

Price: 149 SEK (16 €)

gladiator_digibook_collection_2_disc_blu_ray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the fast response herpderp, I can get Google to translate the home page without any difficulty, the problems start when I go to the "create an account" page, Google either leaves it in Swedish of just gives a blank page!
Could you tell me how much postage to Spain would be please? :D

I know herpderp has helped you out there but if you need any further help with it Justin made this fabby guide to ordering from Discshop which I've found very helpful in the past.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/10039/

I've always found delivery to be quick and very well done even if a tad expensive

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pmartin252
Hello, hello.
Does anyone know if the book inside is in English and there is also the Italian language?
The site discshop.se reports Italian audio but there is no confirmation from someone?
Thank you

I've just received my copy of Universal's Atonement from discshop.se, that is all in English and includes Italian audio as stated on their website. So I suppose it is very likely that the other releases from Universal will be the same.

I've just received my copy of Universal's Atonement from discshop.se, that is all in English and includes Italian audio as stated on their website. So I suppose it is very likely that the other releases from Universal will be the same.

Then there is the internal audio book in English and Italian.
Thank you.