Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €18.90

41xqwcwMblL.jpg

Attachments

• Godzilla-IT.jpg
    Godzilla-IT.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Just looking at this now, if you go to OPs link its showing E13.45 and saying its steelbook but picture is amray??
Bit confused :confused:

Had the same concern, Numanoid. It's a steelbook. Don't know why they've changed pic to amaray.

REGION CODE?

Since it's from Warner Bros, I'm guessing it's region free. Region B works. Haven't tested other regions. Sorry.

good news it was 3d steelbook but my order (ordered with snowpiercer) get entired damaged (multiple scratches on corners, seal wide open on the back) due to their stupid card box enveloppe ! how do you contact amazon.it service ? can't find the right place

thanks

good news it was 3d steelbook but my order (ordered with snowpiercer) get entired damaged (multiple scratches on corners, seal wide open on the back) due to their stupid card box enveloppe ! how do you contact amazon.it service ? can't find the right place

thanks

Go to your orders and find your order. Then follow these two pics.
zajeta-slika.png

Select which product was damaged. You can select multiple.
2.png

After that you will have to use google translate, because my Italian is a bit rusty, so can't really help you.
I think it's the same as every other amazon. You have to select a reason for returning the item(s).

Reactions: jayce20
thx

but they ask to ship back right ? arghhhhh :(

Yes, if both steelbooks were badly damaged, they will ask you to ship them back. There might be a possibility that you don't have to send them back, but that's being very optimistic. Sorry :/

Thanks for the constant updates @javiermendoza! :thumbs: Now I'm at ease for when I receive my Steelbook! :cool: :)

My pleasure, bloodsnake007. BTW, both Godzilla and Gravity are in Matt finish. No gloss finish here :) Still worth the money.

I most often received steelbooks in damaged condition from Amazon Italy and Spain (n) and yes they always asked you to return the damaged steelbooks to them.

guess am lucky on this one, free keep, free new shipment

but I have one question : they always ship from France in fact ? (whatever germany, spain, italy ...).

The etiquette on the amazon box in which I received Godzilla, Gravity and Avengers was in German even though I ordered all three of them from amazon.it.
There were a few French words on it but can't say for sure where it came from. My best guess would be Germany.