Price: €29.99

913f8NN4mgL._SL1500_.jpg

91FeNAu1u4L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 10,450
Last edited:
There best be a uk steelbook for this if not this will have to do as I need this in my life can't wait to watch it at cinema looks too good

Yes, I know, but I am part of the public audience not critics, so this 9.1 it's a great news for me.

The 9.1 = people wanting to see it not whether it's good or not. Although the critics that have reviewed it liked it a lot. It will most likely end up with a 7 or 8. :)

Skyfall, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, Star Trek Into Darkness...not very often but there being an Amazon Germany steelbook makes it likely Amazon UK (or somebody else possibly) will get this.

I reckon it'll just be a UK exclusive no specific retailer, it's a big release. I'll be shocked if Zavvi get there hands on the rights to the Steelbook release.

No it wouldn't. Its a popcorn flick. Anything 7 or above is good IMO.

Yep totally agree. When the final tally is taken and an average figure is produced these types of films usually get around a 7 to 8 as many of the arty reviewers will mark it down just for being what it is, regardless of whether it is good or not. There's always the odd exceptions though but I agree this will likely finish around 7 to 7.5. :thumbs:

Yep totally agree. When the final tally is taken and an average figure is produced these types of films usually get around a 7 to 8 as many of the arty reviewers will mark it down just for being what it is, regardless of whether it is good or not. There's always the odd exceptions though but I agree this will likely finish around 7 to 7.5. :thumbs:

I never go by the critics' reviews for films like this because they seem to expect so much more than they should. If a critic gives it a 5 and users give it an 8 then I'll more than likely enjoy the sh*t out of it. :D

Reactions: psychoscot
I never go by the critics' reviews for films like this because they seem to expect so much more than they should. If a critic gives it a 5 and users give it an 8 then I'll more than likely enjoy the sh*t out of it. :D

Nail and Head dude! :thumbs:

These would be the same critics that include Empire Magazine that gave Taken 1/5 calling it ultra violent racist rubbish LOL! Then gave the 2nd film 2/5 saying it wasn't as good as the first :hilarious:

Some films depending on genre, actor/actress, Director I will see regardless of what anyone else thinks. I've seen some films that the critics panned and I loved "Underworld series" and seen some that many critics loved and I thought were just utter garbage "Only God Forgives".

Plenty of films get bashed but if you watch them you will probably enjoy it so that's why i usually watch it for myself and then base my opinion. I think I'm gonna love this either way though as I love godzilla.

Seen the trailer for this movie and i thought thats going to be an amaing film would love to see this steel on kimchi or blufan they are the best with a doubt...

I still have memories of going to see the 1997 Godzilla with the newspaper critic I worked with and afterwards he asked me what I though of it. I just said that's two hours of my life I'll not get back. Anyway the next day he started his review with "Were off to see the lizard, the wonderful lizard of Oz". Couldn't blame him, it really was a serious let down after all the hype. I just hope this film doesn't do the same.