Godzilla X Kong: The New Empire (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $34.96

Godzilla-X-Kong-The-New-Empire-Steelbook-Walmart-Exclusive-4K-Ultra-HD-Blu-Ray-Digital-Copy_4...jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay for a wwa, but I'll wait for manta.
Has this been confirmed yet? I've only seen officially that MantaLab has rights to- Godzilla, Kong: Skull Island, and Godzilla: King of the Monsters that they are preparing premiums for. I'd absolutely double dip in a heartbeat if this gets a Premium release!
My GodVKong Manta steelbook is fuckin' brillant!*!

Has this been confirmed yet? I've only seen officially that MantaLab has rights to- Godzilla, Kong: Skull Island, and Godzilla: King of the Monsters that they are preparing premiums for. I'd absolutely double dip in a heartbeat if this gets a Premium release!
My GodVKong Manta steelbook is fuckin' brillant!*!
Manta haven't shared any upcoming releases since early 2023, but why would they confirm before the theatrical release?

1. Its WB, so literally any new film that has a high enough budget gets a manta release. But mainly 2. They've done GvK, Godzilla, and left 2 numbers in-between for Skull Island and KoM. They will 100% do this as well. It's a certainty imo.

There's no official confirmation on Skull Island and MoS btw. Anything you've read is people doin the math, same as me.

God why don’t they just give up on steelbooks. This make this as cheap as possible by not putting on a title so they can be massed produced. Gone are the days when you were proud to collect them.

• Haha
Reactions: astycorax
make this as cheap as possible by not putting on a title so they can be massed produced.
I don't know where people get this daft idea from. Putting a title on the front of a Steelbook doesn't cost any more money lol they're mass produced either way. It doesn't make any difference. It's just a design choice. Simple as that.

Can somebody here please do a mockup title on the front of the SteelBook so that the word "Godzilla" is slapped across the image of Godzilla and "Kong" is slapped across Kong's chest?

Just to satisfy the "I need a title on the front of the SteelBook" people? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: GeoRattray
And now at $34.96. Walmart doesn't automatically lower the price before shipping so you if you ordered it at the $55.38 price then you should cancel it and reorder at the new price.
They don't have a preorder price promise

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stygian
So what is this Lizard's x Monkey's steelbook - available on Kickstarter; I'm interested if only it had a title :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
Can somebody here please do a mockup title on the front of the SteelBook so that the word "Godzilla" is slapped across the image of Godzilla and "Kong" is slapped across Kong's chest?

Just to satisfy the "I need a title on the front of the SteelBook" people? :rolleyes:
GxKTitle.jpg

I'm far from an artist and this is just on an android phone in 1 min, but the point is it could be there and it could fit...