UK
Release date: 28th January 2013
Price: £12.99

Pre-order:
Play.com
Amazon UK Buy Link

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. I hope this is the final artwork, 'cause I love it. :) The only thing I wish they change is the font on the spine, I hope they're going to use the same one as the front.

Last edited:
I just have to agree :) Finally some well chosen art works that make it easy for you to double dip :D I made a choice already, because in this case I will not regret it :D

1 disc ? Well that's a pretty good reason for not getting it then unless it's a mistake.
The Canadian steelbook was 1 disc as well but the UK amaray release was the film spread over 2 discs.

Don´t know where you get that info because on blu-ray the movie is only on 1 disc.

The second disc of the blu-ray set is just the extras.

even thought i want them all in this wave, i just will get this one for sure! i always hated the front art on the canadian with the big lettering in your face, so about time to replace it with this beauty...

Any info on the special features? I have the Scarlett edition amaray with all the bonus features, wondering if they are carrying those over or not?

All my Warner wave orders are processing in warehouse from Play :D

Probably a little late to get them in time for the weekend though. Might have to wait til Monday

Can't wait!