Gravity (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Apr 27, 2012
Germany
Release date: February 21st, 2014
Buy link: Amazon DE - EUR 34.99 Live!

gravde3.jpg

gravde2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gravity is one of the best films I've ever seen, certainly the best I've ever experienced in a movie theater.

This was basically how I was for 91 minutes :

I'm not a guy who dips twice, but this time, I will make an exception : I will buy the most awesome Gravity steelbook on the market, I don't care if it costs me €20 or €60, that's a no-brainer.

I love this film so much that I won't look at how much it costs, as long as it's magnificent. We're talking about Warner Bros. here, so we'll probably have the exact same steelbook everywhere — with the same discs, because as we know, WB is always region free and packed with languages/subtitles.

This film has so much potential for a steelbook, art-wise, I'll be damned if they miss it. Just turn this poster into a glossy steelbook and you have an absolute winner.

Reactions: berns and rodtp
To be very honest I'm getting it regardless of the artwork. I need to have this on Bluray and I no longer buy amarays. Let's keep our fingers crossed for a stunning steel!

Nice. Hope it's not overpriced like Amazon.de's Man Of Steel and Pacific Rim though.

Actually I'm sure this will be available in multiple countries.

To appreciate this amazing film, if possible, see it in 3D IMAX and sit close to the screen and get ready to be blown away. EEK!

Reactions: Darogal
Gravity is one of the best films I've ever seen, certainly the best I've ever experienced in a movie theater.

This was basically how I was for 91 minutes :

I'm not a guy who dips twice, but this time, I will make an exception : I will buy the most awesome Gravity steelbook on the market, I don't care if it costs me €20 or €60, that's a no-brainer.

I love this film so much that I won't look at how much it costs, as long as it's magnificent. We're talking about Warner Bros. here, so we'll probably have the exact same steelbook everywhere — with the same discs, because as we know, WB is always region free and packed with languages/subtitles.

This film has so much potential for a steelbook, art-wise, I'll be damned if they miss it. Just turn this poster into a glossy steelbook and you have an absolute winner.

I totally agree with you. Gravity is one of the best movies i have seen these year and i am sad that i haven't seen it in IMAX theater (we don't have Imax here).
It will be nominated for sure for Best Director,Best Picture and Best actress.
I will wait to see other steelbook releases for Gravity and get the best one

Reactions: digitalbabe
They really do have some great options for steelbook art available to use so I hope they do the film justice.. you get soaked up into this film, could even have a panic attack in the cinema watching this lol. I think there will be a uk release so I'm gonna hold out for that unless this german release blows me away. Looking forward to seeing the artwork. ;)