Group Buy: The Smurfs - Italian Limited and Numbered Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torrance

BANNED
Nov 13, 2011
Venice, Italy
The Smurfs Italian Limited and Numbered Steelbook.

mbq39y.jpg

http://www.dvd-store.it/DVD/Blu-Ray/ID-38782/I-Puffi-Edizione-Limitata-Numerata.aspx

I present this amazing Italian Steelbook, the first Italian numbered steelbook ever maid.

Some details of this Steelbook:

Languages: Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish 5.1 DD
Italian, English, Deutsch 5.1 DTS HD

Numbered 1.500 copies

Release Date: 4th Genuary 2012

The price tag on this is € 24,00.

I expect the payment to be sent maximum Tuesday, December 27th 00:00 EST. I need at least 3 business days to send the money from paypal to my bank account.
Shipping will cost €11 for 1 copy using international airmail traceable with tracking number for Europe and America but for some places, like Australia or Oceania, ships will be much higher. This will cover the price of the cardboard, bubble wrap and shipping fees. Obviously, if you get more than 1 copy, I will combine shipping.

There's no limit to the number of copies you can order, as long as you send the payment BEFORE Tuesday December 27th 00:00 EST.

I'm expecting a little tip to cover my time and to support my expense :)

How to participate:

- Reply to this thread and then send me a private message. I will then communicate the paypal information. I will accept an additional 4% to cover the paypal fees. All payment will have to done in EURO's € , NOT US Dollars, British Pounds or any other currency. Any amount sent without the paypal fees will be immediatly refunded.

- I'll be posting the name of people who ordered/paid for the steel in here as well. Please be aware that if you don't send the payment, I will not add your name in the list.

- Thought this is my first GB i'm very efficient, very communicative and I have a passion for steelbooks and things done the best way possible.

And that's all folks!

p.s Thanks to biscuitnoir for the guidelines of this GB

The Smurfs - Italian Limited and Numbered Steelbook

1. Zero - Payd with tip ( 1 Copy )
2. Muppster - Payd with tip ( 1 Copy )
3. Surfury - Payd with tip ( 1 Copy )

Last edited:
If you still have copies of this left I'd like to take one please :)

Sending you a PM.

EDIT: Sorry, scrap that mate. Just seen can order on Amazon and will work out cheaper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.