The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Purchase link: Guardians of the Galaxy
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99
Notes: Title on front cover, NO title on spine.

gotg_bbsteel-jpg.112272

Exclusive HDN Pictures! Thanks so much to Future Shop and @zerox39 for the advance look!! :D
gotg00001-jpg.118042

gotg00002-jpg.118043

gotg00003-jpg.118044

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this edition. What a great steel. Wow, best buy really impressed me with this one. I was actually blown away because my expectations were so low.

It was great that the U.S. done this release good n proper

Reactions: Crownand
It's sad to say but Blufans looks like it will out do Best Buy and take the crown...
That was already a done deal when Blufans announced they'll be releasing GoTG. Now the wait to get on HDN's GB which will probably require some advanced servers along with additional staff members for OT work. Why? It's because BLUFANS will attract collectors from all over the world to participate :naughty:.

Reactions: harry and dfoles
Love this steelbook.... so unique. I'm not trying to knock Blufans as I have a couple myself, but what is all the hysteria regarding their releases? I just don't get it. It seems to be let's put down all other releases when Blufans announce a release. The Blufans version is so un-original compared to this. I think the cassette player is the better version.So quirky and a big part of the movie itself.

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
Love this steelbook.... so unique. I'm not trying to knock Blufans as I have a couple myself, but what is all the hysteria regarding their releases? I just don't get it. It seems to be let's put down all other releases when Blufans announce a release. The Blufans version is so un-original compared to this. I think the cassette player is the better version.So quirky and a big part of the movie itself.

My thoughts exactly Spookz. My favorite steelbooks have always been the ones that dared to get very creative with the design and were not just another example of slapping one of the promotional posters on the front and calling it a day. I like the Blufans version and I hope to own a copy but as nice as it is this one will always be my favorite.

i all ready have the blufans but i always had the itch to get this release so i got it for 12 bucks so i couldn't say no......well the steelbook is really lame but hey its guardians!

i all ready have the blufans but i always had the itch to get this release so i got it for 12 bucks so i couldn't say no......well the steelbook is really lame but hey its guardians!

Not everyone think it is a lame steel. I actually Love the WWA(without the Title). The Taiwan edition has one of the Coolest 1/4 Slip.

I really adore this edition despite those who do not like it :drool: ...afterall we can't always love the same stuff :whistle:

The cassette player in the film is NOT the steelbook version. One of THE worst steels ever made. If it had matched the player in the film it wouldn't be so bad but its not remotely close!