Guardians of the Galaxy (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: November 28th, 2014
List Price: $1080 NTD
Buy Link: JSDVD.com
Guardians of the Galaxy.jpg

Last edited:
If you see Jesse Liu's pics this one doesn't have tight shrinkwrap like the normal TW editions do.

I am shocked this is not like Deltamac to do a shrink wrap like this... I noticed also on my edge of tomorrow Taiwan shrink wrap was looser than usual but never stopped to think twice about it as it was first time I see this...and not as loose as this one... I'll have someone from taiwan pass along the comment to them, but they must know it is so unlike them...quality is what they put out, they must know :ohno:

Reactions: Bluprint
It doesn't bother me too much. I prefer it when it is sealed tightly so it almost looks as if the shrinkwrap is invisible. I can live with it being loose though!

Yes me too, it will be sealed nicely anyways...but I am surprised as it is not like Deltamac to release a less than perfect release...I asked the question to my Taiwan contact to see if all his copies are like this also and if so if it is possible to pass the comment along to Deltamac.

• Informative
Reactions: rj531
@Sigill and others regarding looser than usual shrink wrap

oki so what I was told is that Deltamac seems to be using two different companies for packing, so 2 different shrink wrap.

it seems that this type of wrapping(it has the not so very tight sitting shrink) was used for pacific Rim or the Hobbit for example and now GOTG // and Ca2, Amazing Spider-Man 2, X-Men DOFP, Planet Of The Apes etc… got the tight shrink wrap.

So it basically depends which company they use, but they seem to be usually using the one that uses the tight shrink wrap we all Love.

@Sigill and others regarding looser than usual shrink wrap

oki so what I was told is that Deltamac seems to be using two different companies for packing, so 2 different shrink wrap.

it seems that this type of wrapping(it has the not so very tight sitting shrink) was used for pacific Rim or the Hobbit for example and now GOTG // and Ca2, Amazing Spider-Man 2, X-Men DOFP, Planet Of The Apes etc… got the tight shrink wrap.

So it basically depends which company they use, but they seem to be usually using the one that uses the tight shrink wrap we all Love.

This one looks loose as a goose! :LOL:

did anyone who ordered this from yesasia already received a shipping notice?

seems they are late in to the party again ...
on my orders, they list the "Expected Ship Out Date" as December 12, 2014. i haven't received a shipping notice and don't expect one till then. :thumbs:

My copy has been shipped as well :woot:. I usually check the status in my account as I don't seem to get confirmation of shipping emails from JSDVD for some reason.