Mondo Guardians of the Galaxy by Tyler Stout

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Poster by Tyler Stout. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 750. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $60. Available at random time on August 1,2014.

guardians-stout.jpg

At this point it is above my price, though my other favorite of his is not that terrible, SotD...

That I would consider spending a little extra on

I agree the price on this already getting pretty high. I personally wouldn't fork out more than $300 for a print and those would be my extremely high wants. SotD is holding right now, I would get in on it sooner rather than later. At some point they will end up in hands of people who actually want to keep them and then the price will start creeping up... basically keep an eye out on the # of sellers with popular artists like Stout, if the # of sellers on eBay or EB drop significantly it means the price will soon go up... at-least in my experience that is what I have observed.

Reactions: TobinFrost
Got hit by customs for my variant. £35.23 which isn't as awful as I was expecting.

Paid it now though, so should be getting my hands on the print tomorrow!

Thanks for the offer @Wreck :thumbs:
I'll keep that in mind if I ever make another extravagant purchase!

I got the print today and it looks fantastic in hand. Also, I genuinely didn't know that Stout had used metallic inks for the variant. I'll take some pics of it tomorrow ;)

Reactions: mllNY