Mondo Guardians of the Galaxy by Tyler Stout

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Poster by Tyler Stout. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 750. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $60. Available at random time on August 1,2014.

guardians-stout.jpg

Congrats to the winners!

So at least two of our crew won the lottery! That's pretty cool.

Go easy on that Jason. You will miss another drop :) Better luck next time, man!

Received the variant today from the email lottery. Marked as gift and $18 on the custom slip without me asking. Very nice gesture from tstout.com! :D
I thinks it looks amazing in hand. The pics could be better, I had to use my phone. Anyway, enjoy. ;)

BfGBw7.jpg

pQqv0Q.jpg

uM7OJb.jpg

vjB42l.jpg

D1ay2l.jpg

KENv8d.jpg

Fn2XBL.jpg

RujE19.jpg

nice i did want that but oh well! missed it at SDCC doing other stuff and missed the drop when I was injured

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: spass and Wreck
the reg. I own it and own a lot of stouts and it just seems a bit bleak compared to the others. I think if there was a green for gomora or brown for groot or both it would be insanely crazy. Avengers features much more colors for instance. There's a lot of grey for my tastes.

the reg. I own it and own a lot of stouts and it just seems a bit bleak compared to the others. I think if there was a green for gomora or brown for groot or both it would be insanely crazy. Avengers features much more colors for instance. There's a lot of grey for my tastes.

Yeah it would have been nicer with one more colour I agree. Specifically that brown colour, it would have really added more depth to the print. Still I really like it and I dont like all Stout's. Despite the craze IMO some do miss the mark art wise with certain movies in capturing them in a movie poster like this. Avenger's is amazing for sure. All I know as Im glad I have this and Avengers from Stout. I missed the drop on this one but bucked up the $$$'s for this before it goes up. Got a good deal to boot.

Reactions: Wreck
this is my favorite Stout print..keeping my fingers crossed that it be included in MondoX Steelbook Collection in the future

I don't own any Stouts, but I want the regular version as my next big print purchase. Thankfully the aftermarket prices have held and haven't been rising even though roughly $300 is a lot to drop on a poster.

I've just dropped some $$$ on the variant via EB.
I forgot to ask about marking down the value on the slip, so I'm kinda dreading if it's going to slapped with a hefty customs fee :ohno:

Reactions: blumaster
The best time to buy a stout you miss out on (If its a popular movie) is literally on ebay in the first week. Usually there are some folks who do quick cash grabs on BIN auctions. Meaning sure maybe it was a $60 poster but if you can snag for $125-200 (marvel stuff / QT stuff) its usually worth it as they only increase in value as you see now.

All the cheap ones have pretty much been that way for a long while. ie. Attack the Block etc.

I wish I just bit the bullet earlier and went for it when it was cheaper.

I did think the price had reached a plateau, but then it started creeping up again!

I wish I just bit the bullet earlier and went for it when it was cheaper.

I did think the price had reached a plateau, but then it started creeping up again!

Popular Stout's like this one never really stop going up in price, well some sort of do but its when they are at unobtainable price tag ranges like $1k+. If your damn sure you want one, I would buck up the cash before it keeps going up.

Reactions: Wreck
Popular Stout's like this one never really stop going up in price, well some sort of do but its when they are at unobtainable price tag ranges like $1k+. If your damn sure you want one, I would buck up the cash before it keeps going up.

At this point it is above my price, though my other favorite of his is not that terrible, SotD...

That I would consider spending a little extra on