Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 02) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: April 24, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order April 12 at 2 PM Korea time) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $46.99 (Full Slip A1 or Full Slip A2 or Lenti) - $152 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti
Notes: 800 copies (Full Slip A1) - 700 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1000 copies (Lenti) - 500 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4000 copies

56556970_2593156477385880_8016599381887156224_o.jpg55957789_2593156760719185_8207006152681062400_o.jpg56157667_2593157040719157_884729289784688640_o.jpg55963178_2593157204052474_789232886686416896_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic first box set from Weet. Lots of subtle detailing on the slips, spot gloss in the right places and a great balance of how to use holofoil effect without over doing it. Very classy job!

Goes very nicely with Nova Choice GOTG set from a few years ago.

The lenticular is also stunning.

Well done Weet!View attachment 424870

View attachment 424871
With something this good you just have to want more. If only there was a quarter slip too... lol.

I did wonder which other GOTG set it would go best with and the Nova choice box looks similar in colour.

Reactions: PKAVFC
With something this good you just have to want more. If only there was a quarter slip too... lol.

I did wonder which other GOTG set it would go best with and the Nova choice box looks similar in colour.

Weet are reminding me a lot of Novamedia when they were on top of their game with The Winter Soldier, GOTG Nova Choice, Age Of Ultron etc.

The most recent Nova Vol.1 box set actually compliments this one well.

100% worth the wait. Originally I was thinking it was “Marvel Overkill” but I am seriously glad I bit the bullet now.

Two very minor grumbles

1) Sticker placement over Yondu - bad choice. Should have been places in either bottom corner.

2) The holofoil cards are amazing, but the blue envelope they come in gives an incredibly tight fit, so difficult to get them back in.

Weet are reminding me a lot of Novamedia when they were on top of their game with The Winter Soldier, GOTG Nova Choice, Age Of Ultron etc.

The most recent Nova Vol.1 box set actually compliments this one well.

100% worth the wait. Originally I was thinking it was “Marvel Overkill” but I am seriously glad I bit the bullet now.

Two very minor grumbles

1) Sticker placement over Yondu - bad choice. Should have been places in either bottom corner.

2) The holofoil cards are amazing, but the blue envelope they come in gives an incredibly tight fit, so difficult to get them back in.

Sticker can be carefully peeled to place elsewhere or definitely not?

I don't usually mess with them so I wouldn't know but is it worth trying?

Reactions: PKAVFC
@PKAVFC stickers can be removed easily if you heat them with a hair dryer (the heat makes the adhesive less sticky, so you can peel it off without damaging it). Then I use "Essence F" to remove the leftover residue. I am not sure what's the equivalent in english.

give it a try, I do it all the time with video games.

Removing stickers from shirnkwrap; I usually place it over a boiling kettle and it peels off easy. Maybe not the best way, but I've always done it that way and I'm set in my ways

Got my Lenti copy earlier today!

01.jpg 02.jpg

Box in a box plus plenty of bubble wrap. @Mark

Not that I received damaged items from any of the other Korean retailers who use only one box, but this is really nice from WeET.

The quality of the lenti is nothing short but amazing. Great colors, too.

03.jpg

04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

Maybe an unboxing follows on the weekend.
Great job by WeET!

Fully agree with it all. Someone had already mentioned the dual boxing but for an OC. I wasn't expecting it for a single.

Fully agree with it all. Someone had already mentioned the dual boxing but for an OC. I wasn't expecting it for a single.
I haven't placed an ordered at WeET since Three Billboards. But now I remember they sent it in a double-box, too, and I'm quite certain the same was the case with Civil War. Each was a single edition. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I haven't placed an ordered at WeET since Three Billboards. But now I remember they sent it in a double-box, too, and I'm quite certain the same was the case with Civil War. Each was a single edition. :thumbs:
That's great that they do it. They aren't double walled boxes, but still it's a very nice touch just that they go the extra mile. I certainly appreciate it. This was my first time purchase from them direct and if I had to bet, I would bet it won't be the last time either :D

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
After seeing the in-hands am going to have to cave on the lenti....least then I’ll have the 3D and 2D slips for that(FAC FS has exactly same artwork)

Btw, adding my 2 pence to the sticker subject - i’ve Started putting them on the inside front steel cover. Used to just take them off the shrink wrap after opening them often place them in the same position but i’ve Started not wanting to cover any lenti anymore. Even gone back on a few old MCU steels and removed the sticker from the lenti.

The 2 OC I own, the big sticker is inside also : can’t find a place am happy for it to be, on Feb outside.

Any unboxings floating around for the one click?

Pics are absolutely awesome so looking forward to seeing a video before mine arrives and NOT unseal the slips. :)