Mondo Halloween (2013) OST [MONDO]

Oct 7, 2012
France
Mondo will put the pressing up for sale on Halloween, Thursday, October 31st.

626252halloweenvinylsoundtrack04.jpg

"Jack-O-Lantern" Slip Mat by Phantom City Creative. $10

"The Shape" Slip Mat by Phantom City Creative. $10

Last edited by a moderator:
That is gorgeous! Mondo never cease to amaze me... just a shame their stuff sells out within seconds of going live.

Anyone know if the only way to get a possible orange one is to buy at Mondo, or could you also receive one at Amazon.ca?

It can also be pre-ordered on amazon.ca ;)

$30,66

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00FRK5F6C/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

Just a heads up. If you're pre-ordering this from amazon you might want to do it right away and even then you might get unlucky and don't receive one.

Happened to me twice with Drive and Maniac Mondo OST. It seems amazon on these Mondo LP's are just taking pre-orders even if they have no idea how many copies they will get.

Anyone know if the only way to get a possible orange one is to buy at Mondo, or could you also receive one at Amazon.ca?

If you get lucky and get one from amazon it could also be the orange one.
I know Slinchafi on here got a white Maniac Mondo LP from amazon because he sold it on to me. :) And if I'm not mistaken he also got one of the pink Drive Mondo copies through amazon.

Same happened to me... pre-ordered Drive and Maniac through Amazon and still didn't manage to get a copy. I ended up paying a bit extra and getting them from eBay. So yeah, as Spass said... you're still not guaranteed a copy that way unfortunately. :(

Reactions: spass
landed both this one and the convention exclusive vinyls (sold only at the Halloween 35 years of Terror convention) with the Convention poster. great score for any Halloween fan.

Reactions: digitalbabe