Mediabook Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later Collector's LE Blu-ray Mediabook [Austria]

Sep 17, 2010
Label: NSM Records
Media: Blu-ray+DVD
Release date: August 16, 2013

Available here

and here

969224_579727095402833_810959051_n.jpg

Cover A - limited to 750 pieces

969751_579727288736147_1323479842_n.jpg

Cover B - limited to 250 pieces

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Lukes, bummer, it's what I get for fartin' around too long lol

:::: Digitalbabe ::::
Staff/Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

Still can't believe I missed the darn white cover-bah!!!!

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

Deal Hunter?

Visit the Back Friday/Holiday forum at hidefninja.com to chat bargains 24-7.

Thanks Luk!

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

Deal Hunter?

Visit the Back Friday/Holiday forum at hidefninja.com to chat bargains 24-7.

Is this legit?
I've never seen it before
Where's it from?
Yes - I have it, too. It is cover C from the Mediabook-release in Germany with with 3 different covers and was sold for a decent price years ago - I think around €20. It was the cover nobody wanted, but I think it´s good. The E-bay price is a joke imo.
Here some pics;
SAM_2233.JPG
SAM_2234.JPG
SAM_2235.JPG
SAM_2236.JPG

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: TGO
Yes - I have it, too. It is cover C from the Mediabook-release in Germany with with 3 different covers and was sold for a decent price years ago - I think around €20. It was the cover nobody wanted, but I think it´s good. The E-bay price is a joke imo.
Here some pics;
View attachment 523083View attachment 523084View attachment 523085View attachment 523086
Very nice, I would of jump on that if I knew about it.
The film is hard to get for just the Standard Blu-ray here in the UK.

• Wow
Reactions: komor
The Aḿaray gets are-release in Germany in February. It's region B, but has no English subs.
Thanks!
As long as it's got a English Audio track thats all that matters.
Is this just a reissue of the same EU disc?
Don't suppose you know what's the difference between the EU one and the US version.
I've seen one that had a bit of dirty transfer (they didn't clean the scan from specks of dirt from the negative) which I assume is the US version

Thanks!
Don't suppose you know what's the difference between the EU one and the US version.
I've seen one that had a bit of dirty transfer (they didn't clean the scan from specks of dirt from the negative) which I assume is the US version
Earlier releases were from Studiocanal, but this one is from Paramount. If it´s another transfer I can´t say, but the info page says re-release, so it ´s probably the same.

Someone mentioned the Studiocanal-one on Amzn.de:
"THIS BLURAY IS BETTER THAN THE US DISC, IT,S IN FULL 2.35.1 WIDESCRREN AND LOOK,S AND SOUND,S VERY GOOD WITH LOT,S OF BONUS FEATURES TOO."

I also thought the HD-presentation was good and it had a decent transfer. Have good memories of it and didn´t notice smut/dirt.

• Helpful Post
Thanks!
The reason for the new release is that Paramount has taken over the Miramax catalogue now and h2o is one of the first titles, that gets a new or better a re-release. So the technical specs are identical to the earlier Studiocanal release.

The reason for the new release is that Paramount has taken over the Miramax catalogue now and h2o is one of the first titles, that gets a new or better a re-release. So the technical specs are identical to the earlier Studiocanal release.
It arrived today.
It's 2.35.1 Aspect Ratio
Has a English DTS Master 5.1 Track
Looks like it averages about 36mbps
Sadly the scan is not clean, dirt specks is visible in some scenes and overall the picture is a a bit dark.
Still better then what I had.
Oh and it has a reversible cover if you don't want the ratings on the front.
A 4k release is still much needed.