Release date : July 6th, 2013
Purchase Links :
FNAC.com
Amazon FR
Price : 24.99€
Notes : As of 5/2/2013 FNAC says this edition is limited to 2500

51HaO5h9AHL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i have more and more doubt on this eventual exclusive. there is one release with 2D + DVD which would be fnac exclusive but not the 3D+2D+DVD release. amazing!

i would not be surprised if amazon change soon their visual.

will see

Weird... And now Fnac have deleted the mention "Limitée à 2500 exemplaires".
Maybe they increased the number of copies and opened this editon to other retailers due to the success of the preorder. :dunno:

Reactions: axcraig
Maybe they increased the number of copies and opened this editon to other retailers due to the success of the preorder. :dunno:

I guess many of the Fnac preorders will be cancelled then. However, hopefully the Fnac Version will include something special.:thumbs:

Best wishes,

Michael

thats the good thing about joining bidous GB,you can relax and if its a Fnac release bidou buys it and if not the GB gets cancelled and nothing has changed...perfect :hilarious:

thats the good thing about joining bidous GB,you can relax and if its a Fnac release bidou buys it and if not the GB gets cancelled and nothing has changed...perfect :hilarious:

Yep, do not hesitate to come with your firends to my Groupbuys ! :D

Fortunately, this time, it is only an order to cancel for me. So I won't force anyone to overpay this steelbook which will be available everywhere ;)

My theory is there may be 4K or 5K, and Fnac gets half of them, and amazon the rest.