Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [México]

as usual down here the release date is just a date on paper :), some editions start to show off at stores, no Steel......... yet

(left 8 disc box set, right Lenticular with English text cover for 3D)

Last edited:
there is a rumor that a $60,000 mxp (about $4,400 USD) fine charged to a store that sold yesterday some copies; the fellows at Blcokbuster now have all copies locked until next friday.

there is a rumor that a $60,000 mxp (about $4,400 USD) fine charged to a store that sold yesterday some copies; the fellows at Blcokbuster now have all copies locked until next friday.

Thats encouraging I guess... So we still dont know what the art is going to be?

Where is the best place to buy this from that will ship to the US? I mean who has the better packing/most reasonable shipping rates?
If this is G2 it would be my first steel from Mexico.

Last edited:
they have spanish paper inster on the back, in past releases the back art of steel remains as in Sucker Punch, HP 7.1, T2, Clash of Titans, Inception

edit: Starting next Thursday Blockbuster will have the 50% off sale, as today the steelbook is not listed on web site but I have made some pre orders on steel, in past sales new releases participates on the sale, I will open a GB if this goes with the 50% off

Last edited:
Reactions: Che and bd251
BIG FAIL!! = G1 :shoot:
new_cussing.gif

no pics, crispicazzo at supervaca forums is reporting the release at sam's club in México City

BIG FAIL!! = G1 :shoot:
new_cussing.gif

no pics, crispicazzo at supervaca forums is reporting the release at sam's club in México City

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:
Now I am going to be forced to order from amazon.de for a matching Steelbook to Part 1. I really didnt want to have to do that. UGH!