Australia
Release date: September 1, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €297.52

91w1EFhJJvL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Hmm... Well, yes, they are milking it!! :D But judging from what you get inside the package, the price might actually be ok (and it surely will drop a little as well)...

I don't speak French, but it seems that you get (apart from all the movies in ext. + theatrical edition, and I think 2x 3D Blu Rays) all seven books (Folio Junior Gallimard children's editions), a travel-size HP boardgame, two booklets (''catalogues''), a map of Hogwarts that's not printed on paper, but on some fabric (?), and - a magic wand replica.

Not too shabby, if you ask me... But I would really love to see the actual product.

Reactions: elle82
Hmm... Well, yes, they are milking it!! :D But judging from what you get inside the package, the price might actually be ok (and it surely will drop a little as well)...

I don't speak French, but it seems that you get (apart from all the movies in ext. + theatrical edition, and I think 2x 3D Blu Rays) all seven books (Folio Junior Gallimard children's editions), a travel-size HP boardgame, two booklets (''catalogues''), a map of Hogwarts that's not printed on paper, but on some fabric (?), and - a magic wand replica.

Not too shabby, if you ask me... But I would really love to see the actual product.
Hopefully an image will be added on amazon soon im dying to see what this looks like!

Reactions: MrsRobinson