Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows pt. 2 Steelbook Giveaway [Concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellatrix Lestrange - Helena Bonham Carter nails the character. Might be heresy in saying it, but I think she tops Alan Rickman's Snape...

Fav film - Chamber of Secrets. Chris Columbus takes the difficult second film in one of the largest movie franchises in the world and makes a better film than the first, bucking the general trend of crappy sequels. Part of the magic was lost when he stopped directing them, but equally they started getting darker.

Goblet of Fire is my favorite of the movies (Although they are all amazing). Loved the competition aspect of the entire movie, and how Ron was jealous when Hermione went to the ball with someone else. (Great scene with Hermione yelling at Ron and Harry to go to bed. The first movie that started the whole LONG Hermione/Ron drama, haha)

Hermione is my favorite character, because she is just the total package ;)

My favourite film would have to be 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban' but my favourite character would be Dobby. Mikey. (dvdjunkie)

Thanks for doing the contest!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and Mad Eye Moody. What a great character.

SNSGUY

Thanks For The Giveaway Che

I like all of the Potter movies, but the first is the one that I really enjoyed the most.

I love the character Dobby, and, of course, the lovely Hermione.

Very nice SteelBook

Last edited:
My favorite character: Hermione
My favorite movie: The Prisoner of Azkaban (3rd)

Thanks for the giveaway, Che!

Status
Not open for further replies.