Have you ever walked out of a movie?

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Just curious.....

Have you ever paid to go and watch a movie and walked out during the movie because you didn't like it?

No I have not. But I really-really wanted to walk out watching "Hanna"... Im sorry to the fans of the movie but the movie was just horrendous IMO and score was even more whacked out.

Never did and never will. I watch a lot of movies in cinemas, but I always choose what I watch. Watch the trailers, read the reviews and all.

Reactions: FanOfGaming
The only film i walked out of was Star Wars The Phantom Menace on the third viewing and that was because a massive fight broke out during the screening. went back the next day to see it

The Avengers Twice :(

1st time, it was too damn Dark
2nd time, the sound was so craptacular that the guns sounded like Party Poppers.

Also Avatar IMAX experience, had to get a refund cause I got there late and was sitting in the front row. My Neck would be hurting for days if I would've stayed.

Posted from My Chingon Cell (>_<)

Kevin Costner's Tin Cup.

I first fell asleep, woke up, and then thought it was pointless to watch anymore, so then I walked out. Maybe I would like the film now, but I remembered being bored silly from it.

I didn´t walk out of a movie but i once decided to listen to my mp3 player about 30 min. in the movie. The movie was "Meet the Spartans". Terrible movie!

I've never walked out of a movie, I think I may have switched a few off in the house before though. I paused The Tree of Life two or three times and went for a walk about because it felt so long lol, but got to the end and have been meaning to watch it again to see how I feel second time round.

Last edited:
Me and a buddy walked out of The Watchmen because it was just so damn boring.

Years back I walked out of Hoodlum with Tim Roth and Laurence Fishburne cause I kept falling asleep.

Those are the only ones that I can recall.

I almost walked out of AI.. and probably would have if my brother hadn't have stopped me.

I found the movie very annoying and the ending seemed to take forever!!

Way back when I was young my mother and I walked out of Jury Duty (Pually Shore movie)... it was just plain awful and very offensive.. lol.

I actually fell asleep during the avengers lol, only coz i was tired but the only movie i ever walked out of was blair witch project coz of the shakey cam.