HDN's First Beer Trade!

Off_contstantly

Beer Man
Premium Supporter
Jul 2, 2009
St. Louis
This has been fun. Mobius and I have got everything together and have worked out HDN's first beer trade.

I'm sending him a bottle of Schlafly's 20th Anniversary Volume 3: Citrus Wit, some nice stuff from Boulevard's Smokestack Series, and a little surprise :naughty:

He is sending a bottle of Surly Five, Surly Coffee Bender, Surly Surlyfest, and the bottle of Upland Raspberry Lambic that I bought from him.

:scat::scat::scat:

Congrats guys, I have access to what seems like mostly California beers out in my part ... so if you ever need anything ... Ill see what i can do.

yah im pretty excited for this trade. off, i have a half day tomorrow so i will be able to get your shipment out at lunch time.

i also added a nice surprise ;)

now we really need splax and horhay to start trading some of that black tuesday with the rest of us :p

According to the site, they would be releasing small quantities along the year in case you missed buying some BTs. Keep an eye out and if you happen to get some just make sure you let me know and I can go get it.

Might have the sites first Steelbook for Beer trade lol .... get me one Horhay lol.

pfft, keep an eye out on thebruery.com or thebrueryprovisions.com if they have any Black Tuesday available buy it and let me know. They are about 30 a piece :p