Help Groo Build His Home Theater.

Okay, so this is the situation. I'm going to be buying components during the Black Friday sales. I'm guessing I'm going to have about a thousand dollars (give or take) to work with, so the budget is not unlimited here.

I don't have a lot of requirements or wants here, but below I'll list the things I'm looking for, and what i would be doing with them.

Plus the room I'm going to be in is not super large.

1. TV. Looking at either a 42 or 47" one. Preferably with the Internet Apps. 3D is not important, and I wouldn't use it hardly at all.

Needs to have AT LEAST two HDMI ports. Needs A/V ports in the back and a Computer Monitor port for me to connect my PC to it.

I'm leaning towards Vizio, as was suggested in the TV Recommendation thread.

2. Audio. I'm looking for a simple compact stereo with a cassette deck in it, as I have a collection of hip hop mixtapes from the 90's that are on their original cassettes.

Basically I'm looking for something like this:

41W08JC9D9L.jpg

That one is out of print and I've been waiting for it to show up for sale on Amazon by a third party seller, but it doesn't happen often.

Not sure what else would be necessary. I have a PS3 so that's my Blu Ray player.

So since I'm not getting this stuff until November, I figured I would get some suggestions from you guys on specific models that I can look for when it comes time to check out Best Buy/Costco/Walmart, etc to order. Will more than likely order from them online, because I can just return them locally if something goes wrong.

So.... thoughts?