HiDefNinja Star Trek Blu-ray Steelbook Giveaway! (Concluded)

If a Steelbook™ title was not available in your country would you order it abroad?

• Yes

Votes: 127 99.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Yes

• No

• Yes

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Here's a Christmas Present courtesy of the Hi Def Ninja :ninja:

Sometime this upcoming weekend we'll be giving away a Star Trek Blu-ray steelbook to a lucky winner that replies to this thread with an answer to the following question:

pick_a_card_sticker-p217842491651565454z85xz_400.jpg

Which card would you choose from a deck of cards?!?

BE SURE TO PICK THE SUIT OF YOUR CARD!!!! ie. Ace of SPADES, Jack of DIAMONDS etc.

And also remember to answer the poll! :)

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Lots of you guys are not picking suits ... you guys gotta pick suits ... just go back and edit your post please!!!!!!!!!!!!

One card will be chosen and that's the winner. If more than one person has that card ... we'll do another drawing just between those people.

So you gotta say SPADES, HEARTS, CLUBS, DIAMONDS ....

Also some people have not said their card ... Pud is one. Carllenc, Maflower, lisolette spawnshop ... and a few more ... check over your post.

Ofcourse i would, one of the best remakes of classics...and is fun in repeated viewings too. I still am looking for the uk version of it, do own the german one which i will sell as soon as i get the uk one.

I would currently awaiting 4 from Amazon.de :D, which has left me with £5.56 in my bank until Friday :hilarious:

As for my card 3 of Diamonds

Since I live in the US it's a no-brainer. I would definitely order from abroad. Or a dude. Or a kid if they have the steel I want.:hilarious:

KING OF HEARTS FOR ME!

I am okay with ordering abroad and importing as long as I don't get hit with duties!

As for picking a card... I pick the: 7 card

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.