Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2010
England
For Sale/Trade

Steelbooks

Machete (UK) - Sealed/Mint - £15 or Trade
Resident Evil Afterlife 2D (UK) - Sealed/Mint - £15 or Trade
Marvel V Capcom 3 (PS3) - ***FREE*** Front and back plates off steelbook only - Sacrificed the spine to repair another steelbook. Ideal if you have a denter that needs repairing!!
I am Legend (GER) - Opened/Mint - £20 or Trade

Regular Amaray / Limited Edition

Bioshock 2 (PS3) Limited Edition Rip to outer sleeve/inner box perfect condition £30 PM for cost as this thing is huge!
9 Limited edition (with Hardback book) (UK) - open/mint £35
Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen (UK) - Optimus prime robot packaging - Unsealed/Mint - £20 or Trade
Battle Royale (UK) - Unsealed/Mint - £30 or Trade
Inception (UK) (Briefcase + Gifts only - No Discs) Unsealed/ 2 minor dents - not noticeable in outer packaging £15 or Trade PM for postage due to weight and size
Watchmen (UK) (Lenticular Slip) - Unsealed / Minor scuffs on corners of sleeve - £8

Slipcovers

Ice Age 3 (UK) £5
Ratatouille (UK) £5
Bolt (UK) £3
Beauty and the Beast (G1) (UK) £3
Bad Lieutenant Lenticular (UK) £4
Crazies Lenticular (UK) £4
Night at the Museum 2 Lenticular (UK) £5
Sherlock Holmes Lenticular (UK) £7
Triangle Lenticular (UK) £5
A Single Man (UK) £3
Invictus (UK) £3
Saving Private Ryan (UK) £3
Fight Club (UK) £3

Wants

Any Non-UK Steelbook - Anything will be considered (Open/Sealed)

Any offers for sale will be considered. No low ballers though please!

Buyer to cover Paypal fees.
UK postage - £2 (Single Steel book) Recorded Delivery. Multiples PM for cost.
Slipcovers - £1 Recorded Delivery
Overseas - PM for cost

Last edited:
Pictures as requested :D

Attachments

• Image0070.jpg
    Image0070.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Image0072.jpg
    Image0072.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Image0073.jpg
    Image0073.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Image0077.jpg
    Image0077.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 11
Looking to buy from Amazon.it (Italy)

I'm looking to buy from Amazon.it, I'm only looking to purchase one item so wondering whether any other UK based member would like to order anything and save on postage. PM me if anyone interested :D

Not trying to sound too negative or dissuade your plan, but my recent experience with Amazon.it was very poor. I ordered two Steelbooks from them in January, one of which was completely caved in on the back.

I attempted to apply for a refund, but was refused because the 30-day window (which starts the day you place the order) had closed.

Well, the reason it had closed was the package took over six weeks to reach me, so I was SOL once I accepted delivery.

If i had known that policy ahead of time I would have ordered the Steels from Amazon.de, which had both of them in stock for slightly higher prices.

Live and learn, I suppose.

Best of luck with your order. ;)

Thanks for the heads up, are there other Italian sites that can be ordered from for UK delivery? Doesn't have to be amazon, just the only one I know...

That I am not sure of. Are you looking specifically for Italian Steelbooks, or is what you are after orderable from Amazon.de or some other country, perhaps?

Ok, if I not found in Mediaworld, I can get on Amazon.it, I have the Amazon Prime so I have shipping free for Italy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.