Horizon: An American Saga - Chapter 1 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $34.99

Horizon-An-American-Saga-Chapter-1-Walmart-Exclusive-Steelbook-4K-Ultra-HD-Blu-ray-Digital-We...jpeg

76e54fb1-016d-481e-b7bd-2d35d4324ecc.d84e696d84a54de57cc7296d8a0fd634.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So will all 4 or 5 chapters of this saga be completed?

Will the SteelBooks for all 5 movies use various poses of Kevin Costner so that they match? Or will it matter to people?

Maybe he can do like Ghostbusters and just hold up the appropriate number of fingers for each chapter.

Still on the fence if I should even support Costner and these films after he just randomly dropped out of Yellowstone the other day. Lost a ton of respect for him as an artist, and that's coming from somone who really really loves his movies and him as an actor.

Still on the fence if I should even support Costner and these films after he just randomly dropped out of Yellowstone the other day. Lost a ton of respect for him as an artist, and that's coming from somone who really really loves his movies and him as an actor.
Not randomly, but precisely because of these movies.

Reactions: JRodDirector
Not randomly, but precisely because of these movies.
Yeah I get that, but literally a few days before he announced that he would not return he said that he would love to if the circumstances were right. So him doing that announcement 2 days later seemed very random and impulsive. As a huge fan of the show I just can't forgive him that, like, get the f* over whatever's going on behind the scenes and finish the damn show. Stop throwing this precious thing away and finish what you started. It's dumb to say that he owes it to the fans...but he does, just finish those damn 8 episodes and move on afterwards.

Are you suggesting Franchise Pictures level of theft?
That's on all those 300-million CGI cartoons, not this one.

No, I’m saying Costner spent 38 million of his money to make this film. He practically paid for everything. Maybe he got in there and learned how to use photoshop har har har

• Haha
Reactions: Lenny Nero
No, I’m saying Costner spent 38 million of his money to make this film. He practically paid for everything. Maybe he got in there and learned how to use photoshop har har har
Oh, I see. Yeah, the steelbook looks generic, just grabbed whatever art they had. But I'll just hope all 4 parts are made and released and in steelbooks, and they match more or less... that's a lot of hope. :D

Hasn’t he fallen out with Taylor Sheridan though? Isn’t that Sheridan hard to work with and falls out with a lot of actors?

Yeah I get that, but literally a few days before he announced that he would not return he said that he would love to if the circumstances were right. So him doing that announcement 2 days later seemed very random and impulsive. As a huge fan of the show I just can't forgive him that, like, get the f* over whatever's going on behind the scenes and finish the damn show. Stop throwing this precious thing away and finish what you started. It's dumb to say that he owes it to the fans...but he does, just finish those damn 8 episodes and move on afterwards.
Well from what it seems realistically that Kevin Costner has been wanting to make these Horizon films for a very long time.

It sounded like he wanted a pay increase with Yellowstone and they declined so he used his own money to heavily fund the 1st films of this series (and in doing so left the series well in advance of his announcement). Similar to Curtis Schilling when he put in 10 million dollars of his own funds to help fund Amalur: the Reckoning game back in the day.

Reactions: Lenny Nero