DVD Horror movie limited editions and boxsets?

Oct 14, 2011
United Kingdom
Hi everyone

I am new here and I enjoy collecting limited editions, boxsets, collector's editions of horror movies..

I currently have:

Suspiria - Limited Edition 3-Disc Anchor Bay release.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Remake) - Platinum series, 2-Disc boxset with metal faceplate and evidence photos.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre - 3-Disc seriously ultimate edition steelbook.

Halloween (Rob Zombie) Director's Cut - 3-Disc limited collector's edition box-set from Germany.

Halloween 2 (Rob Zombie) Director's Cut - limited collector's edition box-set from Germany.

Saw - the final cut - all seven films - limited edition lenticular box-set.

I love all these movies above and also movies like: the hills have eyes remakes, wrong turn movies, Paranormal activity, Halloween, Alien etc...

I was just posting to see if anyone can help me discover any limited editions, boxsets, collector's editions I may be interested in and may not know of?

Thank you

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

DVDS ONLY PLEASE AS I HAVE NO BLURAY PLAYER!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey horrordvdguy, since you are inquiring about DVD limited edition/collectors sets, I moved your thread over to the DVD CE/LE section :D

Reactions: horrorguy
Halloween is one of my favorites, rob zombie kicked ass directing that movie..his michael is really hardcore..:scat:
But a funny side note first time I saw this movie, it was a copy before it went to the theaters, the opening sequence the Camera going in the house, kind of introducing the family, anyway the music was playing was "monster mash",and it was amazing, i was sad when i saw the original and realized that they changed that...:D

Okay thank you, sorry for posting in the wrong thread :emb:

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

HAHA :hilarious: AWESOME!

I really love my box-set for the rob zombie remakes, they are really well made :)

Thanks for sharing your video horrordvdguy! That packaging looks really nice. Too bad the US didn't get that box set. :(

Yes it's annoying when certain countries get different box-sets etc...

I am desperatley searching for a copy of the Scream 4 gift set released in Sweden with a figure and cool packaging!

here's some dvd sets i have left,you can find these easy nowdays.

the texas chainsaw massacre meat pack.
the evil dead 1 & 2,books of the dead.
opera,numbered out of 30,000
halloween,with lenticular front & numbered.
saw 4,press the button & it says,you thought it was over,but the games have just begun & the blade spins to a sound of a circular saw:cool:
i had loads more,sold it all off now though:(

anchor bay also released a set of large tins,the one's you would be interested in are.hellraiser 2,the beyond and maniac.all numbered,the beyond & maniac had a small release of about 5000.hard to come by now.there's tons of stuff out there,happy hunting.

Attachments

• pics 001.jpg
    pics 001.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 237
  • pics 002.jpg
    pics 002.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 243
  • pics 003.jpg
    pics 003.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 248
  • pics 004.jpg
    pics 004.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 260
  • pics 005.jpg
    pics 005.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 255
Horrorguy. you are lucky to be collecting DVD's, with everybody dumping their collections. You should be able to pick some up cheap. I have been giving my DVD's away, as the only stores that give cash for them, only give about .10 cents each some 5 cents. So it's not even worth taking time to pull it off my shelf. I had a collection of over 1500. I'm down to about 1000 now. Blu Ray is the way to go on viewing movies, the only way to watch horror.

My Evil Dead Collection (DVD, UMD, HD, Blu-Ray)
North American Release

ed_ALL3.jpg

Last Updated Arranged Image of My Evil Dead Collection

CASING_b.jpg

The Rarest Collector's Chase (Since its a Set) for Evil Dead 1

AOD001.jpg

Fact Sheet of Rare North American Army Of Darkness Release

DSC05389.jpg

Evil Dead Trilogy -In High Definition Format

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

SAW ANTHOLOGY
North American Edition
(The only thing that beat my Evil Dead Collection)

xage_saw.jpg

All SAWS 1-5

SAW_BD1.jpg

SAW Blu-Ray Parts 1-6

* I have uploaded my Final Chapter SAW yet but was able to complete it as well.