Mondo Hot Fuzz - OST by David Arnold

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release Date: Premiered during SDCC
Purchase Links: Mondo (Crown Ale Vinyl) - Zavvi (Black Vinyl)
Price: $25 (Mondo) - £29.99 (Zavvi)
Note: Artwork by Jock. Pressed on 180 Gram Chocolate Cornetto Colored Vinyl, with Chocolate scented Insert. Limited to 1,000 Copies - Premiering at SDCC.

DFSBw-XXgAACOLv.jpg

DFSBw-ZWAAA3lQw.jpg

HF_FC_disc.jpg

Crown Ale Vinyl
unnamed-2_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool! I remember seeing Jock share a photo a few days ago on his IG of a print version he did, so I wondered if they'd also use it for a vinyl release since it looks very similar to their Shaun of the Dead one...

R-6173763-1413398726-9454.jpeg.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Mondo pre order Crown Ale Colored Version
Wednesday at NOON (CT)

MONDO
Hot Fuzz - Original Motion Picture Score LP. Music Composed by David Arnold. Artwork by Jock. Liner notes by Edgar Wright and David Arnold. Pressed on 180 Gram Crown-Ale colored vinyl (also available on 180 Gram black vinyl). $25

Edgar Wright's sophomore film turns 10 years old this year, and we are honored to continue our celebration of his iconic film trilogy with the premiere release of David Arnold's score to HOT FUZZ.

Never before released in its entirety, David Arnold’s score for HOT FUZZ plays it straight. The world of Nicholas Angel (Simon Pegg) and Danny Butterman (Nick Frost) is filled with stylized shoot-outs, colorful characters, and rapidfire comedic beats; the music of HOT FUZZ takes the sincere approach. It brings the heroes (and their many, many villains) into the action films that eventually crash headfirst into the peaceful idyllic village of Sandford.

The title track, ‘Theme from Hot Fuzz,’ feels like a retro futurist version of a ’60s cop show - all urgent beats and huge orchestral flourishes that make you feel like you are in the action. ‘The Hot Fuzz Suite (Hotter and Fuzzier)’ is 23 minutes of utterly spellbinding music which travels the path from beautiful Spanish guitar flourishes to Arnold’s signature orchestral techno stylings. David Arnold went back to the master tapes for us on this and pieced the entire soundtrack together; both David and Edgar were involved in the approvals.

Featuring original artwork by Jock, continuing his Cornetto Trilogy series (with companion artwork to his previous take on SHAUN OF THE DEAD), mastered for vinyl at Air Studios UK, and pressed on 180 Gram Crown Ale Colored Vinyl (also available on 180 Gram Black).

unnamed_1024x1024.jpg unnamed-2_1024x1024.jpg

so have they switched the vinyl colour now from Cornetto to ale? :confused:(man, that's an odd sounding question)

so have they switched the vinyl colour now from Cornetto to ale? :confused:(man, that's an odd sounding question)
The Chocolate Cornetto Colored Vinyl was exclusive to purchase at SDCC not available to purchase from Mondo Website

The “Chocolate Cornetto” version of the record was event exclusive, but those who were unable to make it to the Con have access to the “Crown Ale Colored” version of the record (similar to the “Winchester Ale” version of SHAUN OF THE DEAD, our previous release in the Cornetto trilogy).

Mondo website will have Crown Ale Colored Vinyl and Black Vinyl to pre order

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Gotta get this to match my Shaun of the Dead!

Not sure about the print though - might pass on that.

Maybe this will be another fight club and turn out to be a variant (I doubt it but you never know)

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Maybe this will be another fight club and turn out to be a variant (I doubt it but you never know)

Mondo have listed on their website
Pressed on 180 Gram Crown Ale Vinyl (Also available on 180 Gram Black)

It's more likely Zavvi will be the black vinyl but would be cool if it was Crown Ale Vinyl