How do you pack your slipcover?

Aug 9, 2011
It would be cool to see how people use their slipcovers.

For example, I know people, that put slipcovers on the movie on a stand, also people that put movie and slipcover, in a DVD sleeve.

What about you?

Im not sure what I will do. Seems abit of a hassel putting them in sleeves, if their normal movies, I want to watch. :scat:

I just put em' in on the movie like they come ... and slap em' on the shelf. But I store all my slipped movies by each other on the rack so it just looks cleaner & cooler. imo.

I do got my IB ones in stands but thats cause I display all my Inglourious Basterds stuff together.

I recently have sought out getting slips for amarays that dont have them even if the slip comes from another Country. ie. Buying a UK slip for a slipless USA movie that would otherwise sit slipless since USA didnt make one etc.

I like to show off my slipcovers so they go on the shelf with my blus without the plastic sleeves. I also have some of those cool looking clear stands too. :D

Most of mine sit on the shelf as normal. I do sleeve the highly collectible and valuable ones such as Dracula and trick r treat. That way they aren't getting worn out.