How many Digibooks do you own? Post Pics of Your collecton!

How many Digibooks/Blu-Ray Book Eds do you own?

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • 1-10

Votes: 75 51.4%
  • 11-30

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • 31-70

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • 71-150

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • 150+

Votes: 5 3.4%

• 1-10

Votes: 73 50.0%
  • 11-30

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • 31-70

• 71-150

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • 150+

Votes: 5 3.4%

• 1-10

Votes: 73 50.0%
  • 11-30

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • 31-70

• 71-150

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • 150+

• Total voters
My actual Blu-Ray Book collection (34 Blu-Ray and 1 DVD). More are on my order list.

dscn31472hso.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice collection Wotan, you have many I dont have. Mostly the mediabooks, but you even have a USA one I forgot all about (that I actually do want to own, as i dont try to get all USA ones as some I have no interest in owning) but I do want to get that Easy Rider one.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

just counted, got 70 now. (73 if you count dvd (blu-ray sized) spanish editions.)

Just had a quick count up, I have 62 BD digibooks, 18 DVD digibooks and 2 Studio Canal Mediabooks. Will take a photo when I get around to putting up some new shelves!

I have Master & Commander, Patton, The Usual Suspects, and Comancheros on order plus the delayed Malcolm X. Also awaiting the delivery of a beautiful looking Black Swan DVD digibook from Poland (Hope it comes!).

Last edited:
Nice collection Wotan, you have many I dont have. Mostly the mediabooks, but you even have a USA one I forgot all about (that I actually do want to own, as i dont try to get all USA ones as some I have no interest in owning) but I do want to get that Easy Rider one.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

just counted, got 70 now. (73 if you count dvd (blu-ray sized) spanish editions.)

Thx, especially the ones from Capelight are great (Rubber already ordered :)). Well they are not so cheap though. But in comparison with e.g. Studio Canal Mediabooks you'll recognize they are worth the price.

Last edited:
According to German classification, I have got:
Limited Cinedition:
Predator
Königreich der Himmel (Kingdom of Heaven)
Braveheart
The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Mediabooks:
M - Eine Stadt sucht einen Mörder (M)

Others:
The Bridge on the River Kwai
North by Northwest

They don't consider StudioCanal Collection fall in this group, but in any case I have:
The Third Man
The Ladykillers
Mulholland Drive

Just had a quick count up, I have 62 BD digibooks, 18 DVD digibooks and 2 Studio Canal Mediabooks. Will take a photo when I get around to putting up some new shelves!

I have Master & Commander, Patton, The Usual Suspects, and Comancheros on order plus the delayed Malcolm X. Also awaiting the delivery of a beautiful looking Black Swan DVD digibook from Poland (Hope it comes!).
Nice collection you got there.....Would love to see that Black Swan digibook when it arrives....

That's a great collection you have there Wreck and very well organised! I see you have a lot (All?) of the German CinEditions! :cool:

Nice collection you got there.....Would love to see that Black Swan digibook when it arrives....

Have a look at my post here for the photos Collector03601.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Martin....It's a nice looking digibook but I personally always prefer the UK slipcase edition with white blu-ray case...

@ Wreck: WOW!!! I'm speechless!!! You really are a perfectionist! Congrats on your collection...

Reactions: Wreck
That's a great collection you have there Wreck and very well organised! I see you have a lot (All?) of the German CinEditions! :cool:

Yeah, its all the CinEditions ... which is why I wont buy the Rocky Horror USA version since I wanted to complete off my CinEditions.

although there are alot of white digibooks in the next shelf, that is not all the Premium Collection nor anywhere near it. I'd like to own them all, but can't justify buying many of those when I own other editions. Matrix is a good example, I got like 4 editions of that on blu-ray already.

Thanks Martin....It's a nice looking digibook but I personally always prefer the UK slipcase edition with white blu-ray case...

@ Wreck: WOW!!! I'm speechless!!! You really are a perfectionist! Congrats on your collection...

Thanks, tho I'm not completist in the digibooks. Just buy or try to get the ones I really want. :) Which happens to be a lot. :p

Had re-count since my previous post and have now put up some new shelves. I have 87 digibooks and 20 DVD editions. The following pictures also show my (few) BD steelbooks and my Slipcovers and 3D editions....

The rest of the photos are in the spoilers.

digibook1.jpg

digibooks2.jpg

digibook3.jpg

digibook4.jpg

digibook5.jpg

Reactions: Jason Bourne
None of the images work for me Pmar, they just lead to "this page cannot be found" perhaps uploading them here in the thread.

Strange that you can't see my photo's Wreck. I just worked out how to upload them to the post so here they are again...

Attachments

• digibook1.jpg
    digibook1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 78
  • digibooks2.jpg
    digibooks2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 80
  • digibook3.jpg
    digibook3.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 81
  • digibook4.jpg
    digibook4.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 90
  • digibook5.jpg
    digibook5.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 90
weird I see the pics now in your other post P-MAR ... musta been a googe site thing with the URL that timed out or something, who knows.

anywaysssssssssss awesome collection, if we mixed ours together we'd damn near have every one ;)

I'm not a big fan of the DigiBook packaging myself. I bought the few that I have simply because I wanted the movie and, at the time, that was the only way to get them.