How Many SteelBooks Do You Own? Post pics of collection / last acquired!

How Many Steelbooks Do You Own?

• 0-50

Votes: 230 12.0%
  • 50-100

Votes: 548 28.7%
  • 100-200

Votes: 420 22.0%
  • 200-300

Votes: 239 12.5%
  • 300-500

Votes: 165 8.6%
  • 500-1000

Votes: 132 6.9%
  • 1000-1500

Votes: 82 4.3%
  • 1500-2000

Votes: 47 2.5%
  • 2000+

Votes: 46 2.4%

• Total voters
Jan 30, 2009
England
This particular thread is to showcase new and recent additions to your collection and showcasing your entire collection.

In order to allow for smooth scrolling and loading, on multiple types of devices, we're asking our community to work with us to do the following:
1. Please try and resize your pictures prior to posting them as it helps the loading times for you and your fellow collectors.
2. You might want to consider posting your pics in the dedicated media section found HERE where you will be able to take advantage of the amount of filters, resizing, and other features if you use that interface.
3. Please use spoiler tags when posting more than one picture of the same steelbook.
4. If you receive more than one steelbook, please take a group shot, not a picture from every single steel.
5. If you receive more than a single copy of one steel, post pictures of a SINGLE copy please. If they are for a group buy, then those pictures should be posted in the group buy thread and NOT in this thread.
6. If you wish to show multiple steelbooks from different angles, please use spoiler tags.

Note:
This thread is for your last movie SteelBook. If it's another kind please use the proper thread below:
Last Viva Metal Box You Purchased?
Last Ironpack/MetalPak/Tin You Purchased?
Last Video game SteelBook Acquired?
Last Blu-ray Special Edition Purchased?

Attachments

• 20170421_140027.jpg
    20170421_140027.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 111,693
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: r1chitect
the package from China took a good beating, fortunately seller packed it well with popcorn!, Lone Survivor Lenti magnet came in mint condition! :D

View attachment 236875

You must've felt like crying when you first saw the package lol. And what's the difference from the UK additions ?

I've got the UK Lucy and it looks identical and the only difference I can see on the saving private Ryan is the writing on the back ? Just interested to know :)

Reactions: r1chitect
Holy moly that's impressive. How many steelbooks do you think you acquire each year?
Probably 100-150 a year now. Sad part is I am being much more selective and they are mostly premium editions. They are almost as common as your standard zavvi steel now though. I have been collecting steels 6 years and in the beginning I wasnt as selective so there are all those Canadian and German steels of low quality no embossing or gloss that were released in the beginning years.

Reactions: JCC
Probably 100-150 a year now. Sad part is I am being much more selective and they are mostly premium editions. They are almost as common as your standard zavvi steel now though. I have been collecting steels 6 years and in the beginning I wasnt as selective so there are all those Canadian and German steels of low quality no embossing or gloss that were released in the beginning years.

I don't see that as a bad thing. More premium releases means more selection. Some of those older German steels are probably hard to find and will fetch a pretty penny.