Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Vote in the poll and/or comment on the reason for your choice

For me, it's 4-5 times per month. I usually see the new release every Friday, and sometimes 2 new films I want to see come out so I'll watch the other one when I have a free night during the week

Reactions: Jason Bourne
not that often...:) now a little more because of the 3d option, but im not a fan of movie theaters...i cant even tell you how many times i go, maybe once every 4 months...maybe..

I go to the theatre for all the big releases. I would say I check out about 20-25 or so movies a year with the most being the summer. The big thing about the summer is obviously all the blockbusters that come out and sitting in a nice air-conditioned theatre for 2+ hours is very appealing to beat the summer heat. :)

I usually only go to the big ones like Avengers TDK, etc.

I did see the 3 stooges though, only because my brother is a huge fan of them.

I'd say 1 a month if that.

I hardly ever go, as too many people in the theater piss me off. Talking, chatting on cells, people kicking the back of the seat, etc.

I hardly ever go, as too many people in the theater piss me off. Talking, chatting on cells, people kicking the back of the seat, etc.

this is the reason I make it a purpose to go at times when i know the theatre will be empty'ish. I hate going to theatres when they are full. Pretty much refuse to go if its going to be packed.

I know most people can't do this because of their job's but I try to go to the day-time shows around noon or 1 and your likely to have empty'ish theatres.

I go for all big releases, which means 4-5 times per month. Also have a classic drive-in near my place :scat:

I never go anymore, I much prefer to watch in the comfort of my own home! I spent a lot of money on my set up so I might as well enjoy it!:)

There's a cinema chain in the UK called cineworld. They do an unlimited card which is £14.99 a month on a 12 month contract but you can go however many times you want!

My nearest one is a 40 mile round trip so by the time you've factored in fuel the cost isn't worth it otherwise I would've had it a long time ago

There's a cinema chain in the UK called cineworld. They do an unlimited card which is £14.99 a month on a 12 month contract but you can go however many times you want!

My nearest one is a 40 mile round trip so by the time you've factored in fuel the cost isn't worth it otherwise I would've had it a long time ago

damn bro! I would jump on that if we had something like that here. But 40 miles round trip would also be ago go for me.

Thats like what about $300 for the year for unlimited movies at the theatre. Thats like 6 imported steelbooks! I would be so on that.

damn bro! I would jump on that if we had something like that here. But 40 miles round trip would also be ago go for me.

Thats like what about $300 for the year for unlimited movies at the theatre. Thats like 6 imported steelbooks! I would be so on that.

Yup, if it were closer I'd be all over it believe me :)

Lately I've only gone for the big releases as ticket prices are pretty insane even during matinee. So at my going rate it's been about once every two to three months.

Maybe once a month....with two young kids its hard to pay about $60 for a movie that I can watch on my projector at home 2 months later for a couple of bucks!!!

Use to live accross the road from Cineworld and had an unlimited pass as mentioned above. So use to go loads, if nothing was on tv i would just go and blind watch something lol.

No i live near an odeon and now only really go to the big releases. And pretty much purely imax. As normal tickets are pretty expensive these day and imax makes the experience worth it imo.

I haven't been to the movies in like 5 or 6 years. For the same price it costs to buy a movie ticket, drink and something to eat, i can just own it on blu-ray 2 or 3 months later.