How to get Planet Earth & Ultimate Matrix Collection Alot Cheaper!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Warner rolled out a covert your HD-DVDs to blu-ray program.

http://www.red2blu.com/products.html

Limit one exchange per title
Upgrade fee of $4.95
Shipping fee of $6.95 per order
Mail the original cover-art to Warner's processing center
Receive new discs in 4-5 weeks

For planet earth its 9.99 and for ultimate matrix its 14.99

You can get Planet Earth off of half.com for around $25-28 in HD-DVD + $10 WB charge $35-38 + 7 shipping = $42-45 Amazon's price is $55

Ultimate Matrix you can get off of ebay and such for around $20-30 + $15 + $7 = $42-52 ... Amazon's price is $75

This logic works best for titles like this I noticed as opposed to just one reg movie as you may get it for cheap $5 then you pay $5 to upgrade + 7 shipping ... pointless. But if you bought one of the above box sets (Sopranos ones could be done the same) + a reg movie then its like u got that one for $10

I was thinking of going to a mom and pop store, and buy some hddvd titles for $5, then pay the $5 to upgrade, but then there is $7 in shipping.. not worth it, unless you get the movie free or for a $1.

Its much better on packaged deals as you explained above.

I was thinking of going to a mom and pop store, and buy some hddvd titles for $5, then pay the $5 to upgrade, but then there is $7 in shipping.. not worth it, unless you get the movie free or for a $1.

Its much better on packaged deals as you explained above.

Correct, or if you did this with say 10 titles then the $7 shipping isnt that much after all.