Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: How to Train Your Dragon LIVE
Price:
£14.99

dragon.jpg

back.jpg

inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill only get it if it has better art than HD Zeta (art could be improved), glossy, has some bossing (em or de), and comes w/ 3D + 2D. Sounds like a lot to ask for but it isnt really. I know Zavvi has the ability to do it but im not going to rely on them to come through in the clutch when it comes to surpassing an Asian release.

And if Dreamworks are stepping in the steelbook game, Collection series would be gold

I like the movie n I thought getting in the GB from Zeta because it was the only release but honestly I don't need all the extras so ill be waiting for this instead so I won't be feeling guilty to spend a lot on this when IM is coming up.....

Reactions: Ricker
it is pure money making on the old part before releasing the steelbook of the second one. (i am surprised there was no despicable me 1 steelbook) how ever if the art is different from china art then would be cool. also as a bonus please create a steelbook for Riders of the Berk & Defenders of the Berk G2 size. i haven't seen it in blu rays but i don't mind to have it in dvd as long as size of the steelbook matches with others. could be riders and defenders in 1 steelbook (4 discs) but not jumbo.

it would be 3 steel books:
1. How to train ur dragon 3/2D+ Gift of a Night Fury 2D
2. Riders & Defenders of the Berk
3. How to train ur dragon 2

29224_front.jpg

MV5BMTM2OTU0Mjg0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM1NTgyOQ@@._V1_SY600_CR85,0,630,600_AL_.jpg

Defenders_of_berk_poster_2_by_therealtwilightstar-d6x041x.jpg

Last edited:
Not really interested in more animated SteelBooks, unless they are the Marvel shows from the 90's (Spider-Man, X-men, Hulk, Iron Man, Fantastic 4), or something like Defenders Of The Earth. The Disney films are more than enough.

Studios and retailers seem to forget the demographic which SteelBooks mostly appeal to, and those kind of collectors would prefer sci-fi / horror / action films from the 80's & 90's, rather than a collection full of kiddies films...

If this had been announced earlier, and if it included a 3D version, I would have bought it. But unless I miss the HDzeta group buy I almost certainly won't.

I decided I wouldn't go for the GB today.. its a lot of money (worth it I'm sure) but too much for me right now... I have only just seen this thread :D I'm liking the idea of buying a uk steel at a reasonable price. I will definitely buy this movie if it gets released:scat:

Reactions: Ricker