May 3, 2011
Montreal
{param} {param} July 2013:
01.jpg

Price: $299.99
Limited Edition: TBA
Manufacturer: Hot Toys
Link: Pre-order (Sold-out)

Hot Toys - MMS186 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Hulk Limited Edition Collectible Figurine Specification
~ MMS Series ~
The 1/6th scale Hulk Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Hulk in The Avengers movie
- Approximately 42 cm / 16.5 inches tall
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs
- Movie-accurate facial expression featuring his angered gesture with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Detailed hair sculpture
- Giant green-skinned muscular body featuring detailed skin texture and tendons, with over 20 points of articulations with built-in joints in neck and arms which allow flexible movement
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) pair of ragged grey shorts

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kim Hyun
- Head Painted by JC.HONG
- Head Art Directed by Kojun
- Body Sculpted & Painted by Joseph Tsang
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval

Release date: Q1, 2013

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 432
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 714
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 374
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 558
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 460
Last edited by a moderator:
I like the macquette much more ... but its real pricey.
Same here... prefer 400% time the Maquette but no way I'll spend 700$ for Hulk... it wouldn't fit the rest of the team either...

Go for this one to complete the set!

Same here... prefer 400% time the Maquette but no way I'll spend 700$ for Hulk... it wouldn't fit the rest of the team either...

Go for this one to complete the set!

I only have Cap and Iron Man mark 6 .... so I'm actually not thinking of going for the set. While the set would be nice, I couldnt just stop at a few ... I would have to get them all .... and that would be quite pricey. I am seriously debating the macquette tho ... but im thinking I will buy the Colossus statue next.

That Hulk maquette is quite nice. However, the fact that it's an open edition size makes me wait. Plus the fact I don't really have room for it. And since I have so many of the existing Avengers Hot Toys, this release makes sense. But the arms are a bit disappointing.

And to add, the Colossus rules...

img0691kb.jpg

I am a bit concerned that they are using too much rubber.

Especially if you are one of the unfortunate collectors that owned the Batman DX2 figure, or one of the others that practically fell apart after a year. (Can't remember which one it is)

~~Oh, $300?? I'll wait until next summer because that's Premium Format $$$

That Hulk maquette is quite nice. However, the fact that it's an open edition size makes me wait. Plus the fact I don't really have room for it. And since I have so many of the existing Avengers Hot Toys, this release makes sense. But the arms are a bit disappointing.

And to add, the Colossus rules...

img0691kb.jpg

whoa so you own it ... I was always a big fan of colossus growing up and still have high hopes to see him in the big screen in a more prominent role ....

If that is yours can you take a pic next to a 1/6 scal 12" fig for comparison and post on colossus thread (lol dont know if there is one tho)