Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 30th, 2014
Purchase link:
Amazon.de

71LKvIn2xfL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a splendid release. This steelbook wont be sold out complete!
MM and Saturn will have enough copies :)

Not a bad looking steelbook in my opinion but the movie is not my type so i would pass this out but overall the quality of this steelbook is awesome by looking at the pic...

Not a bad looking steelbook in my opinion but the movie is not my type so i would pass this out but overall the quality of this steelbook is awesome by looking at the pic...

Yeah I agree. Looks like it could be decent. I haven't seen the film though. Might wait and see if there's a price drop.

I don't know whose type it is, the film is utterly horrible and shameful :D At least the steelbook looks quite neat.

I'll be honest, the only reason I bought this steelbook was because I watched the following interview. I had no idea Yvonne Strahovski was in this, and after watching her and hearing her speak, I ordered. Oh yeah, the steelbook is nice too lol.

I'll be honest, the only reason I bought this steelbook was because I watched the following interview. I had no idea Yvonne Strahovski was in this, and after watching her and hearing her speak, I ordered. Oh yeah, the steelbook is nice too lol.

You not watching 24 then ? :)