I'm looking for "X" slipcover, can you help?

I'm looking for

Zero Dark Thirty
- Plain Archive Paper Full Slip (KR) > sealed

Preferably from a European/German member, to keep shipping costs down.

I am not sure if this is the right place for this, i am after the following steelbook 'J' cards, if anyone can help that would be great. Payment would be with via Paypal Gift

The Incredible Hulk UK
Iron man 3 UK
Green hornet UK ( 3 disk)
Resident evil Afterlife UK
Green lantern UK
Paul UK

I'm looking for

As chinese ghost story trilogy bluray digipak with sliocase release plain edition (black)

And prison on fire trilogy plain edition with sliocase (pucture of sitting in cell smoking)

Cash or trade.

Thank you

I'm looking for all seasons of Black Sails, digipacks with lenticular slipcases (US) - does anyone perhaps know if these can still be bought in stores or are they long gone? Thanks!

Ah sorry, cant help you there

I'm looking for all seasons of Black Sails, digipacks with lenticular slipcases (US) - does anyone perhaps know if these can still be bought in stores or are they long gone? Thanks!
The exact same were released in Canada (lenti digipacks; English title only). They were available at HMV but now they went out of business, i'm not sure where all the copies have gone...
If i see any at Walmart, i'll pick it up for you :thumbs:

I'm after a Foxcatcher type A Plain Archive.

I know it's still available but if anyone has bought a tri/quad pack and wants to trade that one out for anything in my thread I'm interested. Also have a few Kimchi/FAC I might be willing to get rid of for the right deal.

Let me know

Also looking for the Dr Strange PET slip from Korea