I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to buy the Filmarena Sicario E2 slip (+goodies) *without* the steel. I want to combine it with the new 4K Sicario steelbook that Best Buy released this summer :)

Last edited:
I am looking for legend of the guardians the owls of ga'hoole , asking help from any US Ninja's

I have contacted the reneric company if this was an actual released steelbook or just a design, I got the following reply from them
" hello I would like to ask if the legend of the guardians: the owls of ga'hoole is an actual steelbook ? I was searching the internet and found your site Reneric & Company is this steelbook legend of the guardians: the owls of ga'hoole actually for sale ? "

John,
Yes that was an actual steelbook. We don’t sell them, we did the package design. I don’t remember for sure, as that was quite a while ago, but typically the steelbook versions of new release films are limited editions that are exclusively sold by one retailer, usually it was Best Buy.

Good luck on your search. This will be an elusive one to catch

Has any US members ever seen this on sale on line by best buy or maybe in a best buy store ?
if anyone could help me source this steelbook, send me a PM please

Hello all, I'm looking to buy Blufans SteelBooks for "Spider-Man: Homecoming," "Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2," and "Thor: Ragnarok." I'd prefer to buy One-Clicks but honestly I'm open to the individual releases too.

As far as the condition goes, they DO NOT need to be mint or sealed, as I'm not super picky and I'd be opening them anyway.

I'm also interested in buying SteelBook sets from other companies for "Spider-Man: Homecoming," "Spider-Man: Far From Home," "Guardians of the Galaxy," "Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2," and "Thor: Ragnarok." Again, they do not need to be mint or sealed.

Please PM me with what you've got available. Thanks!

Looking to buy the following titles (factory sealed and mint):
- Kill Bill Vol. 1 fullslip A Novamedia,
- Spartacus EverythingBlu,
- Oblivion EverythingBlu.

Please PM your offers shipped to Italy.

Looking for The Gold exclusive Who framed roger rabbit Zavvi release if anyone has a copy at a decent price.
Don't mind if it's sealed/unsealed as long as it's in good condition.

Hello! I'm on the hunt for a MINT and factory sealed copy of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Plain Archive Steelbook, Fullslip A. With sticker.

If you have one for sale, please get in touch :)

TTSS.jpg

Side question and apologies as I'm not sure where to post this. However, does anyone have any Sicario Plain Archive releases for sale? I'd be interested in FS version C or A. Thanks

Hi - is anyone interested in selling a copy of Kimchi - Hell or High Water? Ideally type A or type C (Lenticular). Open copy is absolutely fine. I'm based in the UK.
Seeing current EBay prices this might be unrealistic but was hoping to pay £70-£80.00 - can assure this will be a permanent addition to my collection and not moved on. Cheers